Superstar
Daps

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
finally found tommy bahama below retail this past friday. i bought a pair of jeans and they feel like heaven. they're out getting hemmed now...cant wait

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i need a fresh cable knit sweater and i think I'm done for the winter...any suggestions?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:dry: this thread would slow down when i really start getting into it. i still got mad questions

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
aight finally got thru the whole thread while its sitting still. allow me the soap box for a few...

- ok the pic with dude jumping over the bench is hands down one of the funniest things I've seen on the internet. i laughed hard and i mean hard
- i notice that 99.9% of the pants in here are tapered and break high. is this necessary? i understand not wanting bells but the peg leg seems excessive
- :noah:@ the flower print shirts and print shirts in general. I'm trying to geek down on plaids. i haven't pulled the trigger on a particular print joint yet but I've got my eye on one at j crew, a faconnable joint at nordstroms, and a penguin joint at the outlet i just discovered.
- im a GQ newb but my sock game has been impeccable for a long time. you should never need help finding ill socks. they are literally everywhere. even burlington and marshalls if you got the eagle eye. I'ma post a sock montage soon
- could be wrong but are double breasted blazers sort of restricting? they look mad military
- you guys should start a thread with strictly fit shots...like real pics of us not models
- can we talk about bags and folios n shyt in here? I'm in the market for one but i want to take my time and get some good intel
- I'm definitely getting a pair of those allen edmonds near the beginning of the thread. i think the strands (will post)
- denim jackets, red shoes...nah
- re: color schemes...out of my arsenal I'm having some success with yellow. easter yellow with the dark blue jeans, goldenrod or mustard with the forest green chinos...yellow socks with everything

this is a dope thread btw