Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gant has a brazy sample sale in the city this week :whew:

Copped a few sweaters that retail for 300$ for 50$ :eat:

It's going on til this Sunday but most the dope shyt is gon already. I get there an hour after it started and most the shyt was already ate up :damn:
Sweet.

I was being uh, cheap last week.
Bought a gray Dockers acrylic sweater on sale for $25. Can't remember if it's crew neck or v-neck.

Eh. Does the job.
:manny:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Coats_Brown_Coat_J242_Suitsupply_Online_Store_1.jpg

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/brown-coat-/J242.html?start=4

:lupe:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Bought a gray Dockers acrylic sweater on sale for $25. Can't remember if it's crew neck or v-neck.

:patrice: If you near the city and a size M to L you should try to check it out anyways. I saw a lot of shyt that was nice but way too small for my taste

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Gant has a brazy sample sale in the city this week :whew:

http://www.260samplesale.com/the-2013-gant-rant-rugger-and-gant-by-michael-bastian-sample-sale.html

Copped a few sweaters that retail for 300$ for 50$ :eat:

It's going on til this Sunday but most the dope shyt is gon already. I get there an hour after it started and most the shyt was already ate up :damn:

If that were in my city,id be all over that...

Gant Rugger is my sh1t...ridiculous pricing but quality sh1t that most aint up on round here...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: If you near the city and a size M to L you should try to check it out anyways. I saw a lot of shyt that was nice but way too small for my taste
I work in Midtown. But I'm 6'4, barrel chested and still have to lose more weight.
Even if I was skinny though, I wouldn't fit into a medium anything, LOL.

But thanks for the heads up. Good looking out

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I work in Midtown. But I'm 6'4, barrel chested and still have to lose more weight.
Even if I was skinny though, I wouldn't fit into a medium anything, LOL.

But thanks for the heads up. Good looking out

I thought it would be too small for me too, but I'm 6'1 210 and surprisingly the M sweaters fit me pretty well. Fitted but it comfortable. Most of the dudes there were small as fukk an even the M was too big for them, so there may be some XL knits still floating around

here's my pickups:
RyiqK1X.jpg

2VPNLh8.jpg

most of that is nice, heavy cotton. The turtleneck is a cashmere/lambswool blend, and the striped crewneck that you see the arm of is a alpaca/cotton blend

pics ain't that good but i ain't feel like takin individual shots :patrice:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm not tryna be smart but all those questions already been answered several times in the thread. You should take 10 mins and just take a look around .

@BLAZO da GAWD even posted mad linka for blogs and shopping sites all in the first post.

I'll post more shoes in the up coming weeks since fall is ahead .

http://www.zappos.com/cole-haan-lunargrand-penny-black-volt?zfcTest=fcl:0

on sale too :leon:

good alley oop cp i was to busy to reply yesterday.

On another note .

lnT1Rod.png

anyway nikka is ready for fall i just found my long jacket been looking for 2 years :snoop:

I took that pic with my shytty ass web cam if you know me you know my basement is super dark :smh:

Excuse the sweatpants :lolbron:

Link the post? I missed it.

One of them :shaq2:

I even mentioned you :sadcam:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Lol my fault. But that's a nice jacket. I'd see if a tailor to taper the sides but definitely a nice jacket from what I can see from that low quality ass picture lol.