Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
1.jpg

Thinking about these has anyone ever had a pair? If so did you order size up or down?

These are the padmore and Barnes joints

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
1.jpg

Thinking about these has anyone ever had a pair? If so did you order size up or down?

These are the padmore and Barnes joints
They age terribly if you dont know how to walk properly cause the rubber wears off quickly on the side you put the most pressure on when you put your feet on the ground. As far as size goes, these depend on the manufacturer but they tend to be a bit on the big side so I wouldn't go a size up.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Don’t have much to add, but I may get one more outfit but honestly my wardrobe is complete can finally not feel tempted to buy new things I see online or in store lol

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Made some recent cheap purchases:

Old Navy Slim Go-Dry Cool Hybrid Pants
cn19273086.jpg

Some of the most comfy pants I've bought in some time. Got'em half off.

Banana Republic Authentic Supima T
cn28837700.jpg

The color and structure of this simple tshirt are perfect.

Simplicity and fit are #1 for me.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
How does a $200 dollar genuine leather biker jacket start to look once it gets old (like a year or 2 after constant wear)? Im trying to get a good real leather jacket without overspending but since genuine leather is considered the lowest grade of real leather, I wonder how it looks as it gets old. I saw one for around this price that seemed to fit me well but I dont want to just buy it and then regret it later when it looks like trash with age....but at the same time I dont want to pass up on this and regret it because I let a good deal go to waste and be stuck with the expensive cow-hide and sheepskin leather options:patrice:
My girl copped it for me for $230. The soft nappa leather plus the slim fit is :wow:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
What it do fellas

I run welldressedbrother.com and have mentioned it here in the past. It started as a hobby, became a side hustle and now I'm trying to make it a business.

this year ive been focused with trying to get my personal styling service off the ground. Would appreciate if any volunteers would be down for a "mock" styling session in which (for free) you fill out the styling questionnaire and we schedule a call so I can give my recommendations / analysis?

All I ask for is a video testimonial in return. Just lemme know.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Not the greatest pic, but could someone recommend me some casual yet athleisurely everyday shoes that look similar to these, but without the crazy sole? Not a fan of the front either, but I like the look of the rear, especially the texturing of the material. Trying to get away from wearing air max 95/97's everyday :flabbynsick:

CLA_D9.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Not the greatest pic, but could someone recommend me some casual yet athleisurely everyday shoes that look similar to these, but without the crazy sole? Not a fan of the front either, but I like the look of the rear, especially the texturing of the material. Trying to get away from wearing air max 95/97's everyday :flabbynsick:

CLA_D9.jpg

Links broken

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

CLA_D9.jpg
Those are awful.

I don’t know what you’re looking for