Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Quick question. My school has a career fair coming up for my major (IT) and most students will probably just be wearing shirts tucked in and a few might wear suits. I plan on wearing a suit but I hate wearing the typical shirt & tie under the blazer; mainly just because it's uncomfortable. My suit is dark grey and I was thinking about wearing just a black t shirt under the blazer. Is this a bad idea or no?
that's a horrible idea

if someone approached me, in general, with a black t shirt under a suit jacket they better be christopher walken or a russian hitman coming to kill me for me to not think they're a horrible dresser

in anything close to a professional situation? my first thought it is gonna be that im gonna need to check this guy's attire if i hire him, and that's one thing i didnt sign up to check for when i took charge

either get your suit tailored to make it more comfortable or accept that looking good in a professional setting is not always going to be comfortable. but dont do that, especially if you're talking about a suit jacket, and not even a real blazer

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I got some sweaters and hoodies from Saturdays NYC and Scotch & Soda during their end of season sales. I'll put up pics in a few days, but I like them a lot. Would recommend them to people in the future when they have sales because their regular prices are ridiculous.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Anybody got a good read on these? :banderas:

Can't find full size catalog anywhere.
3045948-p-2x.jpg

Coli detectives come through :wow:

Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Looking for a good leather weekender / duffel. Narrowed it down to KillSpencer Weekender 3.0 or the Coach Explorer 52.

What ya'll Brehs thinking?

Or do you have any suggestions sub $1k

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Finally pulled the trigger on some john Elliot denim.... the originally plan was to wait for Black Friday but a man was fiening for a fix :sadcam:

Oh well they get here next week if I like I'm ill still splurge Black Friday :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Polo brought back the Stadium and P Wing shyts just to make them super limited and unattainable......:snoop:

shyts flames :francis:
I copped a p wing scarf but never managed to get anything else

Just copped me an ill ass Tom Ford herringbone sports coat 85% off retail

:blessed:

buckley-base-large-gingham-sport-coat-blackwhite-original-339496.jpg

I think there was a reason it was 85% off...