The coli's fall off isn't due to lack of new people....

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm getting a tone from alot of coli posters that they scared of opening registration .

Yall want to feel special or some shyt?

Open these fukking doors so new people and new generation of blood can come in
Exactly. That's what we have mods for. To get more people like the OP mentioned we have to open registration. There's tons of cool people out here just like there are ones who ain't.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
People get old or change. Nothing last forever and the old coli is never coming back.
:manny:

This

Forums don’t last forever.

I remember when the ill community was the spot. Looks like thecoli is headed in that direction without a layout change.

:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A lot of the old heads are still here. We simply don’t have the energy or desire to engage any more :manny:

I remember when posting on SOHH it would be common to write paragraph responses to everything. Now, ya’ll lucky to get once or two sentence responses if we do reply.

Having engaging topics to talk about should be a young person game. But most of ya’ll young people don’t have shyt to talk about or repeat shyt us older heads have already addressed 10+ years ago.
Postinig habits change over time too. Used to post primarily in the Hiphop forum. But after a while you get tired of debating the same Jay-z vs Nas shyt, and you not a fan of them new rappers so you stop posting.
Sports section, i used to post all the time too, but eventually your team falls off or your favorite boxers retire or some shyt and you go from being a dedicated fan to more casual until you can find that inspiration again.
Used to avoid TLR because all the fukkery was childish or :dame: but eventually you just get bored a need the entertainment value.
Rest of the forums low key be dead most of the time or just don't interest me.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
What's the problem with opening up the gates? Times change, and even if people weren't banned, people and their priorities change. They may stop being active. If someone comes in talking WS crap, counter their bullshyt. I'm all for civil discourse. But if they want to keep up with the bullshyt, then if needed ban them. No one has a god given right to be here. And registration doesn't have to stay open. Open it for a month once a year and that's it. If you know any people who would appreciate a place online where they chat it up, and they're cool, send them an invite and help add to the kind of environment you want on here.