The coli's fall off isn't due to lack of new people....

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
At this point it's just the same rehashed topics plus reposting news from gossip sites. :snoop: The fresh, insightful topics, the fukkery, all of that is nowhere near years ago

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's due to old people leaving or being banned. Dr.X, Poitier, Skeets, ect. When we open up reg we get LSA wenches, white supremacists and dudes like King Musa. The old coli won't come back without the old people who made it great. Open reg is only going to give us people who will either post WS talking points or harass other people.
So you say the Coli is falling off because people leaving or getting banned, and then you proceed to list 3 bytch nikkas in the process to help your point. I stopped reading after the bold.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:manny:
-I've never gotten the point of closed registration. I've also never viewed this place as some safe oasis for Black people to privately discuss shyt. It's an online forum to talk to random people so let more random people in.

Daps
Facts. Ive been here since the beginning, its still ok for me, folks are just looking back at the "good old days" out of nostalgia. Alot of it was trolling and fukkery

Yep, it’s nothing but romanticizing of the past. They probably wouldn’t even find the fukkery as funny as they did 3 or 4 years ago.

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
A lot of the old heads are still here. We simply don’t have the energy or desire to engage any more :manny:

I remember when posting on SOHH it would be common to write paragraph responses to everything. Now, ya’ll lucky to get once or two sentence responses if we do reply.

Having engaging topics to talk about should be a young person game. But most of ya’ll young people don’t have shyt to talk about or repeat shyt us older heads have already addressed 10+ years ago.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Do need some new people and newer fresh topics. Some of the subjects are repetitive within this section.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Time for us to start looking in the mirror. If all the topics are old and recycled- maybe the current members lack creativity which is us
:ohhh:

Also when registration opens new GOAT posters will arrive and so will shyt posters, you have to take the bad with the good

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I still don’t know what was so great about the “old coli”. It’s just a message board, nikkas be acting like this was some fly club that fell off

And they think some Dream Team of young posters is gonna come in and dramatically make this board into some sort of heaven on earth