The Coli's dream girl Tabria Majors is blowing up majorly

Would smash?

• Butterchubs would still get it!

Votes: 203 73.8%
  • Nah she ssbbw status get this girl a salad and treadmill

Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She has and says she prefers fukking big guys or bigger than her... on her pod cast. She says their stomach flap rubs up on and presses down on her clit. Her friend laughed at her and she got embarrassed. Even gave a handy to a small dikk asian. She is an equal opportunity thot. Maybe even more of one now she's blowing up cuz options.
Never heard about this but even if she may be lying because she assumes most of her fans are fat guys we will count it as another win for #teamfatman:wow: Fat guys probably send her most of the money she gets straight from fans.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Her body is just bad in general it seems. Even when she was smaller, she didn't have any pump to her body by way of curves.
Subpar titties and a waist that makes no difference between her hips and her torso.

A big wide flattish butt.

If she wasn't golden and cute-ish nikkas wouldn't even see her i bet.

In high school nikkas would be like Tabria is cute but she ain't really got body like that.

Now that she's blown up, she's just sloppy with tiresome knockers and sleepy buns.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
She too big for me, I learned recently that I can’t handle big hoes, last big bytch broke my bed, twisted my ankle and had me gasping when she laid her rocket launcher sized arms on my chest :whoa:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think she look that bad, but yeah her curves ain't well defined enough to look all that good being big.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
She is too blocky and lumpy now

If you go BBW... go out like this

d4e8fb7c0f508ac8be4c44a155331ce4.jpg