• Butterchubs would still get it!

Votes: 203 73.8%
  • Nah she ssbbw status get this girl a salad and treadmill

Votes: 72 26.2%

• Total voters

rico_85

All Star
Daps
:takedat: i'd love to wake up with her and Jill scott and make them some breakfast...
jill-scott-two-scrambled-eggs-me-griiiiiiiiiiiiits-23077528.png
toast, bacon, eggs, pankakes , sausage links, hash browns , salmon wraps, two drumsticks, cheese danish...
:russ: FACTS

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
bet she wouldn't fukk a fat breh though. :sas1:
:mjcry:
Imagine winning the lottery and still getting shot down by her because you are #teamfatman and #uglygang:mjcry:

Haven't seen her pics in awhile so I can't remember if those pelvis tattoos are new or maybe they look different now because her extra weight stretched them out.:patrice:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yeah...that's ALWAYS a risk. That's why I'd never wife one, especially one that blows up so early and so quickly.

But best believe I'm having my fun with a woman built like this, with a pretty face to match.:takedat:

Of course she is in love with herself, to let yourself go you have to be lazy enough not to care anymore It's hard work maintaining a healthy lifestyle

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

I wanna see her get on the scale :ohlawd:

This nut ass bytch REFUSES to buy bikinis in her size and it’s the funniest shyt ever to me :laff: :mjlol:

This bytch rolls spilling all over the goddamn place looking like a trash bag full of pudding and cornflakes.

She’s beautiful from the neck up but god damn she don’t know how to dress for her size yet?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's not her weight that is unattractive, though she has gained some since I first saw her... it's her ratchet ass mind that makes her overwhelmingly unattractive.

She got positives galore though. Face is damn near flawless. She can sing, play instruments and shyt. But just like that Brittany Renner girl, they open their mouth and say the ugliest, dumbest shyt and its all bad from there.

I wish her well though, hope she pops.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Here's what's gonna happen:

1. She will continue to be fat as long as the money and work comes in
2. Eventually, she will start making less money and getting less work
3. She will get older and start losing weight for health and personal reasons (nikkas will not wife her and her heart will tell her she foul for what she put it through)
4. She will start talking about how being fit is great too and to love yourself
5. She will become a fitness "guru" and start selling fitness products and diet/workout plans

:mjlit:

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti

220 :heh: bytch is NFL linebacker status. We can trade weight

Even as a BBW admirer/lover, I can admit she looks much better when she weighed less :francis:

Not particularly well built but she is tall for a woman. Can probably afford to carry an extra 20-25lbs of weight, but that extra 50+ aint a good look on her :huhldup:

Would still smash, but there would be some post nut clarity /regret, till I smash again :yeshrug::mjlit:

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti

She was 192 here in 2014. She's slowly eating herself into an early grave. She needs to seek counseling for her depression and not encouraged by thirsty broke internet dudes.

Yeah the 190ish/sub 200lbs is the perfect range for her, still plus size but a hell of lot less sloppy