The Coli owes Issa Rae an apology

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Anyone who said this show was better han Atlanta is a damn fool :russ:

Me and my girl binge watched this on bootleg, it had a few moments but it def isnt anything amazing. I simply didnt relate to anything and :scust: at the relationship situation with Issa and Lawerence. If next season isnt about Lawerences come up then the show is bush status to me.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Like i said wait till season two... she playing chess. Next year she'll be doing interviews saying, "i'm tackling the interracial dating problem many Black women go through"..

09rae5-master675-v2.jpg

I can read her mind... "oh my god, i'm swirling. I don't mind the smell. I love dogs. Black Girl Magic. Intersectionality."

yGkwmAj.png

I'm not easily fooled like the rest of you nikkas. Remember this post.

This'll be dead on. ABG was my shyt until it was all "look at me I'm dating a cac." If I want to watch black women loving white men, I'll watch every fukking thing else out there. (Except Empire, where we've been cursed with the corniness that is Taye Diggs.) I gave it a second shot, and it's definitely waaaay above Atlanta (I made it to ep 3), but that's not saying much for either show.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know anything about Issa Raye's comments on black men or interracial dating, but we can't act like people from both shows are saints.

Donald Glover been c00ning for a minute. Check some of them Childish Gambino lyrics.Dude gave up on black women and got an obsession with asian women. That's why his baby momma is one.

Let's talk about Van who in real life is on that :mjpls:

Don't even get me started on Paper Boi :wrist:being a shyt pusher. :bryan:

Personally I don't give a fukk about any of this shyt. I enjoy both shows thoroughly. I will watch both shows and continue to support both shows becuz I love seeing black people on TV.

For me it ain't that serious, it's just TV and entertainment. Bill Cosby raped 1,000,000 bytches and I still consider the Cosby show to be top 5 all time.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@Poitier :francis: I really gotta listen to you with this no natural shyt huh

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So I upped this thread to be fair and honest

And admit I was wrong

I watched all 8 episodes and have to admit, this was a really good show

I don't know where this shyt is going, and I'm skeptical of the swirling that is coming, but I can't front, the writing was really good, shyt was funny and the story line kept you engaged and interested.

I thought it would be a huge black male bashing negroes stereotype fest, but it actually wasn't.

So I can admit I prejudged, and thank the brehs who convinced me to check it out, cause it was actually good, and I'll be checking out season 2.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Mufukkas was on a mission to get this shyt canned....

Naw I needed to see that revenge from Brother Lawrence.
I honestly felt she wast going to be on some

:mjpls:

But maybe she has to become to victim first even tho it was karma...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Just started binge watching this show last night and just now finished the last episode. Great show. Nice twists and turns that definitely shocked me. Some people may think its just for black women but I think it's about the black experience as a whole. Good variety in the characters.

I seen threads with people whining about this show. I'm going to check out the reactions in The Flim Room cause I guarantee they are more positive and well balanced in there.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Assume a series direction after one season breh :mjgrin:

She'll be sucking a cac dikk soon

Black girl magic :troll: