THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That sucks. I get it in theory, but EA should know enough about Madden Leagues to know that is a recipe for fails :(

Yeah fam, it's a week at a time. EA servers already on some bullshyt, so doing something like opening multiple weeks would really make them shyt the bed. :snoop:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Houston management has decided to make a name change. They will now be called the Houston Bushes. :sadbron:

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
It is a no-fly zone. You locked Andre down, he couldn't even get off the press. I didn't even know what was going on.

that's because i wasn't pressing them :shaq:, that's just how it appeared. i just pass committed a lot of the time because you abandoned the run game hella early. arian gotta get more than 6 touches breh. you have no problem stopping the run though, you just committed a little too aggressively early in the game especially against mcgahee who's speed is :flabbynsick: as is. i was running straight into tackles and lineman but i had to keep the d honest. is plax your normal #2 ?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
that's because i wasn't pressing them :shaq:, that's just how it appeared. i just pass committed a lot of the time because you abandoned the run game hella early. arian gotta get more than 6 touches breh. you have no problem stopping the run though, you just committed a little too aggressively early in the game especially against mcgahee who's speed is :flabbynsick: as is. i was running straight into tackles and lineman but i had to keep the d honest. is plax your normal #2 ?

Yeah, hes hurt right now. I know I abandoned the run game early, but you was killing my run game, I got scared and then I got down big and it was trouble. I know my run ability is terrible, I tried to turn off auto sprint and turbo myself for this game but that didn't work out very well.

But yeah I know when I abandoned the run game, it made you easy to get those picks. You did a good job taking away what I can usually do well.