THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
FINAL SCORE: GIANTS - 41, PANTHERS - 0

Defense ran rampant tonight, picking off Cam Newton 7 Times, with Antrel Rolle & Kenny Philips both getting 2 (Prince Amukamara got one :win:)

Offense stuck to the running game. Though bottled up in the first half, Ahmad Bradshaw managed to gain 141 yards on the ground on 24 carries on a over pursuit-heavy defense.

PLAYER OF THE GAME:
19-Oct-10_98649709NL099_Detroit_Lions_crop_450x500%201.jpeg
With 6 tackles, 3 tackle for losses, and an interception, Michael Boley was the leader of a very stout defense.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good game Breh them hit sticks N strips :bryan:

my guys had 6 drops prolly more they was scary to go over the middle...bytch ass Welker fumble kept it close early:beli:

Buffalo youre Next:birdman:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Played the CPU yesterday. They shut Bree's bytch ass down, but I used that game to work on my running game. Beat them 27-19 despite not giving up an offensive touchdown(two fumbles returned for TDs) which brings me to my next question.

The ball carrier inexplicably pitched the ball back twice yesterday. Now the last time I played Madden, R2 was still the turbo button, so I have a habit of holding that button down while carrying the ball. Does that trigger a pitchback?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I'm no longer in the league, please stop sending me PMs to schedule your game.
From now on I will respond with :troll: or schedule some ridiculous time like 3:27AM EST.

Rekka, please take me off the roster list. :shaq2:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Rekka

Is there anyway to open multiple weeks as the commish? You know me I have no problem getting games in, but I can already see some scenarios playing out in which schedules just don't match up. :smugdraper:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Rekka

Is there anyway to open multiple weeks as the commish? You know me I have no problem getting games in, but I can already see some scenarios playing out in which schedules just don't match up. :smugdraper:

I'm pretty sure a week has to be completed to advance to the next week. When @Rekkapryde advances, it sims any games that haven't been played for that week.

Last edited by a moderator: