THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
OK so lets say for example I trade cam. He makes 2m with a sign bonus of 1m. By tradeing him i take a hit of 1m in penalty. Sooo the penalty really means what? Do i have less money in the next season or does it take effect immediately?

If you try to release a player, it will ask you if you are sure. It will tell you how much you will save in cap room, and what the penalty will be, if any.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Im Tempted Breh, But the Raiders Corners this year are so FUKIN BAD
:damn:

I know the Redskins have Salary cap issues but they are ready to win now with the way I play RGIII :win:

Raiders Offense is nice but that defense is real questionable, especially that secondary

yeah, I put a lot of work in with that team. Run game is terrible, but the passing
game is :mindblown: . You down to talk some trade talk for one of those wrs? Or maybe fred davis?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah, I put a lot of work in with that team. Run game is terrible, but the passing
game is :mindblown: . You down to talk some trade talk for one of those wrs? Or maybe fred davis?

You wanna WR Coach Brehlichick is your man:beli:

Gotta fan friendly WR who gives 110% erry play with out all the shuckin N jiving Wesley Welker can be yours:mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I can't play my preseason game until the Miami guy is on right?

Does this automatically save?

Yes, PM to schedule your game with him. Use the scheduling thread link in the 1st post of this thread so I can keep track of who is making the effort to play their games.

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
starting defensive tackle out for the season :snoop:

i don't even know why this dude felt the need to come back in the game when it was well in hand in the first place :why: