THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought someone took the Raiders?

Nope, They aren't claimed.

We at stage one of preseason now.

apparently the practice games are there. I suggest you all do practice THEN do the practice game to build XP to use on your players.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Nope, They aren't claimed.

We at stage one of preseason now.

apparently the practice games are there. I suggest you all do practice THEN do the practice game to build XP to use on your players.

How the hell you bid on players, I can't find this shyt lol

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
If you release or trade a player N they have a signing bonus that number would count against your cap as a penalty.... so lets say your 3rd string rb has 1 yr left 350 k salary 150 k signing bonus...you release him...youd save 350 k in cap space but be penalized 150k the bonus.

The franchise tag you can only use once per season its to make sure you dnt lose a player to FA...his salary will be high af but no bonus so if you trade him thers no cap hit

OK so lets say for example I trade cam. He makes 2m with a sign bonus of 1m. By tradeing him i take a hit of 1m in penalty. Sooo the penalty really means what? Do i have less money in the next season or does it take effect immediately?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:yes: as long as Rekka will let you switch...

Im Tempted Breh, But the Raiders Corners this year are so FUKIN BAD
:damn:

I know the Redskins have Salary cap issues but they are ready to win now with the way I play RGIII :win:

Raiders Offense is nice but that defense is real questionable, especially that secondary

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Do I lose Orakpo for the Season or do i have the option to still play him?