THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
If one of these good teams ain't filled at 11:01pm tomorrow, my ass will be "retiring" and switching teams :shaq:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If one of these good teams ain't filled at 11:01pm tomorrow, my ass will be "retiring" and switching teams :shaq:

:youngsabo:

at the same time though I kinda wanna take a shyt team and make them relevant. :ehh: I wonder how hard itll be I probably shouldve done a mock connected career.

I kinda know how to use Miami now too. Got Tannehill lookin like a young Steve ...(see what i did there :lolbron:) and Bush cant be fukked with

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD

at the same time though I kinda wanna take a shyt team and make them relevant. :ehh: I wonder how hard itll be I probably shouldve done a mock connected career.

I kinda know how to use Miami now too. Got Tannehill lookin like a young Steve ...(see what i did there :lolbron:) and Bush cant be fukked with

It's easy when its just you... But this league shaping up to be a full 32 man league, so unless you gets boogy on them sticks, taking a shyt team is no easy feat

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

If you could make the playoffs wit Mia:bow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's easy when its just you... But this league shaping up to be a full 32 man league, so unless you gets boogy on them sticks, taking a shyt team is no easy feat

I feel you breh I was thinking the same thing :ld:

I feel like I'm a receiver and corner away from being a force with Miami. Maybe a LT too. Ima need that draft early

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you could make the playoffs wit Mia:bow:

I want a good draftpick so although I wont tank I would be happy with a 4-12 record and :leon: at 7-9. Thats my range right now.

shyt I was playing 904 today he was using the Jags.

Had it not been for me being an idiot and passing twice when he had only one timeout and like 45 seconds left I woulda won. I was sleeping and he pulled a punt return td at the end of the game and went for two after. :why:

I felt that in my stomach

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Birdman bought the Rams

The St Louis Rams have fired Jeff Fisher and replaced him with Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk as head coach :birdman:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I;m still on the fence of getting Madden, but if I'm in Superstar mode, can one of ya'll play against me and my squad?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I dont get how Orakpo is 90 as a LB, and goes to 75 when I move him to De in the 4-3. Thats his original position...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Is there a way to check on the PS3 and see what email account my EA account is set up on?