THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How's the draft tonight gonna work?

provision your draft board. And we just make our pics.

We can do it on here, I'll pause it if necessary so you can get your pic in. We can use this thread for comments and shyt.

As far as preaseason player movement with signing free agents, we're going in order from worst record to best. Team with worst record will get first dibs on signing ONE player and we'll go in order from that point on to the best record. I'll let you guys know the deal once we get started

Again, everyone tonite @ 10 pm est.

@L@CaT @FaygoMI @Brandeezy @macpat @KingsnBucs1987 @ChocolateGiddyUp @Nudie @krazykid18 @eastside313 @dza @Misfit @RichSincethe80s @Troublesome

Last edited by a moderator:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
provision your draft board. And we just make our pics.

We can do it on here, I'll pause it if necessary so you can get your pic in. We can use this thread for comments and shyt.

As far as preaseason player movement with signing free agents, we're going in order from worst record to best. Team with worst record will get first dibs on signing ONE player and we'll go in order from that point on to the best record. I'll let you guys know the deal once we get started

Again, everyone tonite @ 10 pm est.

@L@CaT @FaygoMI @Brandeezy @macpat @KingsnBucs1987 @ChocolateGiddyUp @Nudie @krazykid18 @eastside313 @dza @Misfit @RichSincethe80s @Troublesome

+1 for doing the draft on here as well. :obama:

Are we able to trade current players for draft picks? Anyone know?

And to whom it may concern, the Houston Texans are looking to be big movers and shakers in this years draft. We have 2 2nd rounders and 2 4th rounders, so discussions are welcome...

Last edited by a moderator:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I got all but my 2nd pick, which u got

Pretty sure I got 1 first 2 seconds 1 third 2 fourths 1 five and 2 sevenths

It kinda sucks there isnt a way during the draft to go see all your picks, you have to manually go through the draft order to see your picks...

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Pretty sure I got 1 first 2 seconds 1 third 2 fourths 1 five and 2 sevenths

It kinda sucks there isnt a way during the draft to go see all your picks, you have to manually go through the draft order to see your picks...

You gotta propose a trade to see your picks, that's how I saw I'm missing my 2 and 4

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the 10th pick. Nino Clown and the Bears are willing to drop down a few spots in order to pick up some extra picks.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Got the 10th pick. Nino Clown and the Bears are willing to drop down a few spots in order to pick up some extra picks.

The top of this draft just aint looking too hot.

I thought I did some good scouting during the season, but goddamn I should have done more... still feeling kinda lost in this draft...

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The top of this draft just aint looking too hot.

I thought I did some good scouting during the season, but goddamn I should have done more... still feeling kinda lost in this draft...

At least u got to do some scouting. I joined this league in the off season. I'm going in this draft completley blind. :snoop: I really need to get lucky on a pick or two.