THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anyway I can find who is available in the draft? That would give me a better idea on who I should or shouldn't pick up in Free Agency.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do your scouting

How? The only choices I have in the My Actions category is "Free Agent Offers" and "Ready to Advance." I usually play online and I don't mess with the Franchise mode much, so maybe i'm missing something.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde

Do we still do the bidding in the FA thread or can we just start signing dudes

NO, since these are open free agents (unlike those who weren't signed during the free agency during preseason) whatever you offer will be put up against others on the game. It's not a first come first serve, we'll reserve that for preaseason free agents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How? The only choices I have in the My Actions category is "Free Agent Offers" and "Ready to Advance." I usually play online and I don't mess with the Franchise mode much, so maybe i'm missing something.

You have to do that last week apparently for your team free agents. :to:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
NO, since these are open free agents (unlike those who weren't signed during the free agency during preseason) whatever you offer will be put up against others on the game. It's not a first come first serve, we'll reserve that for preaseason free agents.

Aight, I see some dudes I like and I'm bout to feast :kdotahhh:

Thanks for the heads up :salute:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to do that last week apparently for your team free agents. :to:

Not sure I understand what you're saying, but I get the idea that I missed the scouting period. If that's the case, no worries. I'm about to feast on these free agents.