THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man get the fukk out of here. I had a bye week and havent touched the PS in 2 weeks. I hopped on at 1:05...how the fukk am I supposed to know a system update is waiting for me? Anyone whos ever played me knows I'm dilligent with my shyt.

i know i was just tight no disrespect i was being a bytch pms and shyt i apologize but this online shyt cats be funny thats all my bad homie

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keller had me up cant lie. But who are you laughing at...didnt I put 50 on you the first match up?

fukk man I cant believe i let you off the hook. That pass was supposed to be a floater to Bush :snoop:. So fukking bent. I wanna cry I cant front.

:salute:

Lmao yeah u did but u unleashed the monster that was the game where i learned and now fukk it i worked on my craft LMAO good game nikka

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i know i was just tight no disrespect i was being a bytch pms and shyt i apologize but this online shyt cats be funny thats all my bad homie

no big. my bad if you had other things schedules cause I agee. @Jayseos pulled some fukk shyt on me then I simmed and lost by like 30.

:salute: for the W though. AFC east is now the most interesting division . I got two CPU matches upcoming though cause Titans and Colts owners are no longer.

Still cant believe that INT. I was in field goal range and everything. To make it worse that was a hot route. :snoop:

I cant wait to draft a WR

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lmao yeah u did but u unleashed the monster that was the game where i learned and now fukk it i worked on my craft LMAO good game nikka

usually i run wild with bush but the 2 early fumbles had my running shook. Last time you forced like 6 fumbles too i dont know how you do this shyt :whew:. Guess I needa hold that R1 button/protect ball button whatever it is

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
no big. my bad if you had other things schedules cause I agee. @Jayseos pulled some fukk shyt on me then I simmed and lost by like 30.

:salute: for the W though. AFC east is now the most interesting division . I got two CPU matches upcoming though cause Titans and Colts owners are no longer.

Still cant believe that INT. I was in field goal range and everything. To make it worse that was a hot route. :snoop:

I cant wait to draft a WR

Them ain't the 2 match ups u need to be worried bout. You ain't seen me yet:leostare:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Them ain't the 2 match ups u need to be worried bout. You ain't seen me yet:leostare:

im saying those are easy Ws so ill stay on top of the Div.

As for seeing you the sticks will do the talkin breh. Ask @904...when I'm on I'm on.

Not to discredit Krazykid but the 2 weeks without playing had me rusty :skip:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
im saying those are easy Ws so ill stay on top of the Div.

As for seeing you the sticks will do the talkin breh. Ask @904...when I'm on I'm on.

Not to discredit Krazykid but the 2 weeks without playing had me rusty :skip:

I been on this 2k so hard that I only play Madden when its time for a game.. I was a lil worried about @Brandeezy and that Packer offense for minute..

Then we played:heh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I been on this 2k so hard that I only play Madden when its time for a game.. I was a lil worried about @Brandeezy and that Packer offense for minute..

Then we played:heh:

I've been on 2K too much breh and I play my Falcons CCM a lot :to:

No excuses though :birdman: