THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
II. RULES & GAMEPLAY

- NO MOVING PLAYERS MANUALLY ON DEFENSE TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE. YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO MOVE WITH THE PLAYER YOU CONTROL

- NO HUDDLE

A. DON'T ABUSE THE shyt FELLAS. SPRINKLING IT IN EVERY NOW AND THEN IS FINE, BUT THAT'S IT. IF YOU DO NO HUDDLE, DO NOT HIKE THE BALL UNTIL THE OTHER TEAM IS AT LEAST OVER THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE ON DEFENSE.

:why::shaq2: This new nikka don't follow them rules @Rekkapryde, reset the score.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
WeHavingFun2! who is he? well, nobody knew. and everybody wanted to boot him at first. but then he joined the coli, and everyone was like okay cool you got the undefeated giants week 1 bro, so you got a gay avi and you bout to get whooped.

but then....

WeHavingFun2 prevailed in an epic battle, knocking the giants off their tower, and leaving everyone stunned in amazement.:win::win::win::win::win::win::win::win::win:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
WeHavingFun2! who is he? well, nobody knew. and everybody wanted to boot him at first. but then he joined the coli, and everyone was like okay cool you got the undefeated giants week 1 bro, so you got a gay avi and you bout to get whooped.

but then....

WeHavingFun2 prevailed in an epic battle, knocking the giants off their tower, and leaving everyone stunned in amazement.

:comeon: Running D Tackles to the other side of the field before the snap?

No huddle :comeon:

Nah breh, wasn't nothing legit about that (cheesing same play 2nd quarter?)

WeHavingFun2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why::shaq2: This new nikka don't follow them rules @Rekkapryde, reset the score.

hahahahaha, youre hilarious dude. this fukking dude went for it on his first fourth down of the game, im pretty sure youre not supposed to do that from your own 34 on 4th and 5.. i didn't do anything to win in a cheap way and this dude knows i didnt, but hes so bitter he lost his first game that he's trying to cry.:youngsabo:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
hahahahaha, youre hilarious dude. this fukking dude went for it on his first fourth down of the game, im pretty sure youre not supposed to do that from your own 34 on 4th and 5.. i didn't do anything to win in a cheap way and this dude knows i didnt, but hes so bitter he lost his first game that he's trying to cry.:youngsabo:

Bruh, look at the rules... Cuz its obvious you didn't...

WeHavingFun2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, look at the rules... Cuz its obvious you didn't...

give me a break, man, the commissioner can check the stats and be able to tell that i didnt abuse no huddle or move players out of position. i had like 2 sacks all game, and my passing offense wasn't doing shyt. you ran into my guys at the end of the game on purpose because it was stopping the clock. you got beat fair and square and you know that you did, and youre making yourself look bad as hell by not just admitting you got out plaid. I punted every fourth down. i missed a 54 yard field goal. I play the shyt like its a real game every down.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
give me a break, man, the commissioner can check the stats and be able to tell that i didnt abuse no huddle or move players out of position. i had like 2 sacks all game, and my passing offense wasn't doing shyt. you ran into my guys at the end of the game on purpose because it was stopping the clock. you got beat fair and square and you know that you did, and youre making yourself look bad as hell by not just admitting you got out plaid. I punted every fourth down. i missed a 54 yard field goal. I play the shyt like its a real game every down.

Bruh, did you not use no huddle? When I was running power O to the right, did you not run your d tackle there every play? You wouldn't have scored without the no huddle bruh :rudy:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No huddling isn't illegal. shyt, @Aye-P ran it on me last night.

Moving players manually also isn't technically illegal as long as he maintained control of the player.

Were these rules broken?

And you are allowed a freebie 4th down try per game regardless of field position and distance @WeHavingFun2

WeHavingFun2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, did you not use no huddle? When I was running power O to the right, did you not run your d tackle there every play? You wouldn't have scored without the no huddle bruh :rudy:

i was my middle line backer almost every play, not a line men. and he was moving all over the field cause he was spying the qb. you sound like a baby right now, crying foul. i picked all my plays, i ran a few no huddles but nothing excessive or unrealistic, you got beat and if you cry to the comish until he changes the score, everybody still gonna kno that you got beat.:ufdup: