THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bushes for them Packers. 55-21

:myman:Sweet revenge for what happened in real life.

:youngsabo:Rodgers with about 8 interceptions

@Brandeezy you are going to get Rodgers hurt.

Also you gotta dial your offense back some. I had to learn that too, throwing down the field all the time is going to lose you more games than you win.

:ahh:3-1 and on top of the division. Executed my gameplan to perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Bushes for them Packers. 55-21

:myman:Sweet revenge for what happened in real life.

:youngsabo:Rodgers with about 8 interceptions

@Brandeezy you are going to get Rodgers hurt.

Also you gotta dial your offense back some. I had to learn that too, throwing down the field all the time is going to lose you more games than you win.

:ahh:3-1 and on top of the division. Executed my gameplan to perfection.

I know, but the funny thing is that I won all my games that way because they always forget to cover someone. Too bad it didn't work here :sad:

My people were dropping passes left and right anyways, especially that fakkit who dropped an open pass that turned into an pick :thumbsdown:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I know, but the funny thing is that I won all my games that way because they always forget to cover someone. Too bad it didn't work here :sad:

My people were dropping passes left and right anyways, especially that fakkit who dropped an open pass that turned into an pick :thumbsdown:

The wind effect is a bit fukked up I think. In the first quarter I was missing wide open people who wasn't even making a play on the ball. Also I was kicking the ball further on kickoffs going against the wind than I was kicking it with the wind to my back.

I thought you were gonna mount a comeback after they called my TD back at the end of the half on a bytchass holding on a WR. Then you picked off the next pass and went down and scored.

:win:I had confidence in my offense though, but we closed the playbook at halftime and went into grind it out/run the clock mode.

Jordy Nelson is a beast in traffic, and Jennings :whew:, I came out that bump and run real quick after that first TD.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The wind effect is a bit fukked up I think. In the first quarter I was missing wide open people who wasn't even making a play on the ball. Also I was kicking the ball further on kickoffs going against the wind than I was kicking it with the wind to my back.

I thought you were gonna mount a comeback after they called my TD back at the end of the half on a bytchass holding on a WR. Then you picked off the next pass and went down and scored.

:win:I had confidence in my offense though, but we closed the playbook at halftime and went into grind it out/run the clock mode.

Jordy Nelson is a beast in traffic, and Jennings :whew:, I came out that bump and run real quick after that first TD.

Breh I think we would've had an game on our hands if Clay didn't rough the passer during that INT and if I didn't fumble :snoop: time to regroup for the Colts though. Should be an easy game

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
8 picks? :snoop: I'm just waiting for one of y'all to break the interceptions thrown in a single season record (record is 42, George Blanda :pachaha:)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
38-35

damn that was a heartbreaker :ohlawd:

Lost on the last drive of the game. After a while I just couldnt stop him from converting whenever it mattered. My drives were big play driven but he kept melting the clock with Wells just like @904 said and got the last TD with like 40 seconds left. Wells had like 130 yards on 30 caries and 3TDs :snoop:

Bush surprisingly was good enough to play though, had a great performance :krs:

I only had like 35 plays while he had about 65:damn:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
38-35

damn that was a heartbreaker :ohlawd:

Lost on the last drive of the game. After a while I just couldnt stop him from converting whenever it mattered. My drives were big play driven but he kept melting the clock with Wells just like @904 said and got the last TD with like 40 seconds left. Wells had like 130 yards on 30 caries and 3TDs :snoop:

Bush surprisingly was good enough to play though, had a great performance :krs:

I only had like 35 plays while he had about 65:damn:

Yeah I could tell just by the stats hes putting up.. He's already got 100+ carries through 4 games..

I threw another pick:mindblown:

Gabbert has to work on his consistency.. I told him to lead the receiver outside and he lead him inside:aicmon:

Impressive defense @Jayseos:whew: