THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If I'm negotiating my extensions, and I pick the default offer that pops up, is there a good chance the player will accept that offer? We need to extend connor barwin, but dont wanna blow the cap...

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
If I'm negotiating my extensions, and I pick the default offer that pops up, is there a good chance the player will accept that offer? We need to extend connor barwin, but dont wanna blow the cap...

Sometimes.. Your best bet is too look at what he wants and get as close to that as possible..

NOTE TO EVERYBODY
If your offer is too low, they will reject and you wont be able to resign them.. Your only option will be to franchise them in the offseason.. Some of yall might be learning this the hard way:lolbron:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Sometimes.. Your best bet is too look at what he wants and get as close to that as possible..

NOTE TO EVERYBODY
If your offer is too low, they will reject and you wont be able to resign them.. Your only option will be to franchise them in the offseason.. Some of yall might be learning this the hard way:lolbron:

I hear Urlacher is on the outs.... no big loss there...

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I don't what the default offer is but I usually have to change it..

When you bring the negotiating screen you'll see their desired contract..

How many years they want/salary per

I usually start at about 50 to 100k below and go from there.... Years I do whatever with unless it's a star

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
edit: Aye-P is Dont Cry About It? I have definitely played him :whew:

I was a newbie at the time though...same with when I played Don Dada, 904 knows the deal...we've gone toe to toe a couple games...and then he blowed out in others :why:

I dont know...I dont have that endurance to play multiple games in a setting