Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
concentric_opt.jpg

beauty_geek3.jpg

active-dc-drop-bombs-pure.jpg

Its too easy in the winter brehs; if you want hookups to the sites i shop just PM me

The females be looking at me :salute: :win:

shout out to the homie @Boutdatlife I know you were asking for some more styles

:smh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@Boutdatlife i need ya help breh

I need some casual boots that will hold up in the rain/snow here, for a decent price. I got some polos(ranger,conquest)

I kinda like the duckboot style too :ehh:

I got some pos rep for ya my dude.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Boutdatlife you peeped the new uniqlo online store they got some good joints in there...i picked up a vest and some chinos from there so far so good..thosugh they not shipping anything yet as of today hurricane sandy and all...

peeping it now but someone reason nothing is coming up i'll check later thanks for the alley hoop doe.

That jacket i ordered is gonna take 3-4 weeks to get here because of that hurricane

What you order breh?

the fashion industry have lost its mind. No more innovation. Everything looks the same. What happened :why:
Every denim is slim or skinny :wtf:Ed Hardy came through and fukk the game up

Mens coach is my shyt right now.....

Breh i feel the opposite i think fashion is heading in the right way.

Men realizing they baggy look is :scusthov:. Fitted clothing is always a win especially if you're in shape. No tight but stuff that actually fits you.

I said that in the other thread and got a bunch of :rudy:
Everyting this season looks similar to whats already came out..sight variations but same styles...labels got lazy this season...

Look at the stuff i posted in this thread the brehs are killing it especially in the casual game.

I thought bigger silhouettes were coming back. Lot of folks jumping on that Yohji wave

I agree though shyt has been kind of stale, for a few YEARS now. My favorite pieces are either vintage or shyt I copped back in like 05-06. Only thing that has kind of improved are the basics... if you are willing to pay :comeon:

I can't agree i'm buying some wavey shyt breh.

Fashion has been wack for the past 3 years. No name brands are releasing trash and charging premium prices. Walk into Saks and look at all those no names brand charging premium $150-$200 for denim. Rugby phase came and went, Uggs, Trues, Polo, skinny jeans, High end phase etc...nothing stuck around. Brands like BBC, supreme, 100 hundreds, diamond supply, TISA etc movement is dead

BBC was always over priced :dwillhuh:

The quality was wack breh i think now we get more bang for our buck now.

So many of my premium jeans have lasted me over 5 years breh even my gap 1969 which i bought when gap first dropped them. This was 7 years ago and they are still nice. This was before i even knew about what the hell selvage was. Come in here and tell em @Nudie :smugbiden:

that's why you can't lose with Levi 505 straight leg jeans and a shirt and call it a day.

:heh: at people paying $200+ for jeans

I'll wear my $40 Levi's and keep it moving :leostare:

Once you go selvage you will not go back:stylin: .

What fashion blogs ya mess with?

highsnobiety and random blogs i see off tumbler.

upscalehype>>>

nice
505s dont fit right

I agree though, you find a decent tailor you dont have to spend big $$$ on good looking denim.

Nope premium selvage jeans will change your life.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Boutdatlife i need ya help breh

I need some casual boots that will hold up in the rain/snow here, for a decent price. I got some polos(ranger,conquest)

I kinda like the duckboot style too :ehh:

I got some pos rep for ya my dude.

I got some things in here breh

http://www.the-coli.com/1578120-post61.html

http://www.the-coli.com/1633845-post64.html

http://www.the-coli.com/1648764-post68.html

http://www.the-coli.com/1656756-post71.html

http://www.the-coli.com/1657404-post80.html

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Footwear: Men's | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

Let me know if those aren't what you looking for.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Yeah i peeped some stuff from the thread..just wanted to see if you had any other recommendations. I actually copped a pair of boots from Target of all places earlier today for cheap..ill post pics later

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah i peeped some stuff from the thread..just wanted to see if you had any other recommendations. I actually copped a pair of boots from Target of all places earlier today for cheap..ill post pics later

Tell me exactly what you want and color?

So i can try to narrow down . Also price range to breh and i can look around for you.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Tell me exactly what you want and color?

So i can try to narrow down . Also price range to breh and i can look around for you.

Looking for browns, greys and blacks..maybe even blues. Under $200 if possible..can go higher if need be(if i like them enough)

I like the styles of the ones in the first link you posted, the lower that kinda looks like boat shoes.

Some rugged sneakers work too...

Take your time tho breh..keep posting that piff :lawd:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Looking for browns, greys and blacks..maybe even blues. Under $200 if possible..can go higher if need be(if i like them enough)

I like the styles of the ones in the first link you posted, the lower that kinda looks like boat shoes.

Some rugged sneakers work too...

Take your time tho breh..keep posting that piff :lawd:

Mids are kind of hard to find breh well ones that look good.

Ralph lauren and sebago make some :whew: mid boot shoess and i posted those already.

Now if you just want some boat shoes yea i can look around for some nice ones.

Does brand of sneakers matter and what do you mean rugged?

You want wants you can beat up and they look better in time?

Kinda how jack purcells are?

converse-jack-purcell-leather-41.jpg

brogue-jp-tri-1.jpg

Converse-Jack-Purcell-Mid-4.jpg

converse-jack-purcell-chinese-new-year-2010-2.jpg

converse-jack-purcell-chinese-new-year-2010-3.jpg

Converse-Jack-Purcell-Mid.jpg

or PUMA STATES DENIM PACK NOV 12

puma-states-denim-pack-1-620x413.jpg