The coli official Fall/winter Gear Thread

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Boutdatlife you ever bought anything from RiverIsland? Im thinkin of gettin these in a couple colors Black herringone bone patch polo shirt - polo shirts - t-shirts / vests - men & a couple hoodies & sweaters.

Nahh shyt looks really dope. I was thinking about it every since i went nt and someone posted a dope shirt.

I see a coupon code for free international shipping if you spend 85 eurp roughly 110 bucks.

Coupon code = WORLDOCT85.

@Brooklynzson never knew a mod can neg for me reporting a troll post :ehh:

4Oweo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Nahh shyt looks really dope. I was thinking about it every since i went nt and someone posted a dope shirt.

I see a coupon code for free international shipping if you spend 85 eurp roughly 110 bucks.

Coupon code = WORLDOCT85.

@Brooklynzson never knew a mod can neg for me reporting a troll post :ehh:

4Oweo.png

Good looks, I'll neg him back

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Honestly not buying shyt for the fall/winter. Got my layers, got my leathers. Just got my boots resoled, got enough pants + shirts and I just got a pair of new Unbranded UB201s hemmed and tapered. Might get a navy Polo sweater with the red horse and a collection of bum skullies but for the first time in a long time I can't think of anything I actually need clothes wise.

I do kind of want to get a navy blue suit just for going out. H&M has one for $110 :dead: All my go to shops are kinda meh this season though. Zara's boring. Everything else flows from that.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Honestly not buying shyt for the fall/winter. Got my layers, got my leathers. Just got my boots resoled, got enough pants + shirts and I just got a pair of new Unbranded UB201s hemmed and tapered. Might get a navy Polo sweater with the red horse and a collection of bum skullies but for the first time in a long time I can't think of anything I actually need clothes wise.

I do kind of want to get a navy blue suit just for going out. H&M has one for $110 :dead: All my go to shops are kinda meh this season though. Zara's boring. Everything else flows from that.

I only buy a few things myself I have a lot of the things posted but I add a few things here and there.

I'm discovering more brands so I copped shyt if i really like it.

More power to those who have cash to buy mad things every season.

I gotta let the breh's :eat: and keep posting info.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Somebody put me up on the sweats game. Its getting cold and I need to stay lounging around in a nice pair of warm sweats

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Somebody put me up on the sweats game. Its getting cold and I need to stay lounging around in a nice pair of warm sweats

I lurk this thread heavy but I had to say something. Man :wtf: are you talking? Does this look like a thread for sweat pants? GTF outta here :sm: if you don't take your ass to target,walmart,footlocker or polo. :what: kind of shyt is going on in yourhead?

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I lurk this thread heavy but I had to say something. Man :wtf: are you talking? Does this look like a thread for sweat pants? GTF outta here :sm: if you don't take your ass to target,walmart,footlocker or polo. :what: kind of shyt is going on in yourhead?

Winter clothes thread

:umad:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So nikkas can wear sweatpants on some lounging shyt? :what:

:rudy:

Why would you need help finding some?

I wear sweatpants to the gym and if I run out of pj's at home. I was getting at this dude cause he's a fukk boy why would you need help buying sweats. Like take your lazy ass to Marshall fukk u want nikkas posting links for.