The Coli Crowdfunding Thread

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:patrice: Idk about investing really money in forum's

yeah, i dont want to make it sound to easy, it would be risky like any other internet business, but its something to keep in mind, they would have to open up the books if they want to do it, but if they present a business plan i think people would do it

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Its the wild west at this point

Ive talked to the guys running the top real estate crowdfudning site... at this point no one is raising big $$$, so far its just a good platform for organizing the investors you already have. The amount of new investors people have gotten through crowdsourcong hasnt really blown up yet

You still have to be an accredited investor to participate...

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:obama:Crowdfunding and microloans are the future, i'm organizing a microloan program for the urban community right now.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Its the wild west at this point

Ive talked to the guys running the top real estate crowdfudning site... at this point no one is raising big $$$, so far its just a good platform for organizing the investors you already have. The amount of new investors people have gotten through crowdsourcong hasnt really blown up yet

You still have to be an accredited investor to participate...

it wont pop off till they change the rules, the rule change is coming in 2014

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
People need to identify and understand marketing and building your audience before they get into crowd funding.