The Coli Crowdfunding Thread

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and today is the 23rd... now for the rest of the folks not bringing in 200k our stuff doesnt kick in until 2014.

i wont lie. We would need a seperate thread, where say a group of coli members would siskle and ebert a supposed film before its made. give their review of how good or bad the movie may be. but will the movie make money (dvd/box office, etc).

then once they agree on a couple of flicks. the rest of the coli who meet the criteria stated in the above article. can put in a little cheese if they so well choose.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
and today is the 23rd... now for the rest of the folks not bringing in 200k our stuff doesnt kick in until 2014.

i wont lie. We would need a seperate thread, where say a group of coli members would siskle and ebert a supposed film before its made. give their review of how good or bad the movie may be. but will the movie make money (dvd/box office, etc).

then once they agree on a couple of flicks. the rest of the coli who meet the criteria stated in the above article. can put in a little cheese if they so well choose.

Yeah, I agree, that is why I keep updating the thread, this is going to be big and we need to jump on it