Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
:stopitslime:
you won off of a bad mix nothing more.

:dwillhuh: where did you come from?

believe that if you want, clearly you don't realize when people are just being nice.. , .....anyone can loop a sample and throw weak drums on it....you got alot to learn bro and you have potential, but in all honesty, when it comes to skill, you aren't even close to me in this right now, so don't you ever in your life think i only beat you because of a mix... now if you excuse me...me and @bigrodthe1 need to get back to our friendly rivalry :jawalrus:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: where did you come from?

believe that if you want, clearly you don't realize when people are just being nice.. , .....anyone can loop a sample and throw weak drums on it....you got alot to learn bro and you have potential, but in all honesty, when it comes to skill, you aren't even close to me in this right now, so don't you ever in your life think i only beat you because of a mix... now if you excuse me...me and @bigrodthe1 need to get back to our friendly rivalry :jawalrus:

lmfao. if you say so. I literally could remake what you did in a half and hour. You wouldn't be able to flip that sample if I gave it to you to sound how I made it in a day nikka. Like I try to be cordial but that shyt was as basic bytch as possible and if you go back to the thread literally everyone was like "zeus the shyt dope...but the mix is bad". :pacspit: and your fisher price works

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
lmfao. if you say so. I literally could remake what you did in a half and hour. You wouldn't be able to flip that sample if I gave it to you to sound how I made it in a day nikka. Like I try to be cordial but that shyt was as basic bytch as possible and if you go back to the thread literally everyone was like "zeus the shyt dope...but the mix is bad". :pacspit: and your fisher price works

:russ: enjoy your day man...good luck in your battle

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lol not interested. i wish nothing but the best in the young brother's progression. @Zeu$ no hard feelings homie...been a rough day and your shyt set me off lol. good luck bro

I just threw out a playful jab and nikkas come back like "you come 1 thousand years too soon scrub" type shyt...how I'm supposed to react