The East
:sadcam: Sending mine today. My apologies to @PUT IN WORK and @Tom Foolery
bb7.gif

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I was over here stressing bout the deadline when I was late with my submission (early monday morn) and it's weds and there are battles missing. I'm not feeling that. nikkas need to respect the deadline on some real shyt..

I was mixing my beat down hungover and watching SNF... Shyt was only about 70% done when i sent it right before 12. There should be a consensus between opponents imo. If i'm busy and i know i wouldn't be able to submit it til Monday or Tuesday, we should put that in to play. Example, if we were battling: Me and Akademik's battle will be submitted on Tuesday. If you accept and submitted already, than at least you get some time to fine tune or mix your beat or create a new one. Minutes, hours and days in making a beat is literally months and years for me.

Daps
I was mixing my beat down hungover and watching SNF... Shyt was only about 70% done when i sent it right before 12. There should be a consensus between opponents imo. If i'm busy and i know i wouldn't be able to submit it til Monday or Tuesday, we should put that in to play. Example, if we were battling: Me and Akademik's battle will be submitted on Tuesday. If you accept and submitted already, than at least you get some time to fine tune or mix your beat or create a new one. Minutes, hours and days in making a beat is literally months and years for me.

I agree with this. If you know you aint gon' make tha deadline atleast hit up ya opponent and let him know what the situation is so that way he can do all those things you talking about, going over the mix, trying a new one etc.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
my biggest problem is I hit the upload limit on soundcloud

I got so many I cant upload, I guess it helps me thin em out

hopefully we see these other battles

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:sadbron:

i cant make the deadline for shyt sorry brehs. work is getting in the way heavily i wanted to give @AkaDemiK that work :banderas:

i'll promise i will do better for round 3. i think its too late for round 2

thanks for the vote in my first round tho :to:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Week 3: Open (Due Oct 21st)
@DBR vs @J_Nathan
@901Cory10 vs vs @Erebus
@Sincere Noble vs @Kaydigi
@bigrodthe1 vs @Bruh Man 5th Flo
@Todd McPiff vs @BlackDroog
@Chubbs vs @Tommy Knocks
@KillSpray vs @KushSkywalker
@MichaelWhite vs @EddyBlazeBeatz
@Kwilu vs @Professor Lexx
@Dean_Keaton2k vs @Spree At Last
@TEKBEATZ vs @producingfire
@Zeu$ vs @O.T.I.S.
@AkaDemiK vs @PUT IN WORK
@The Unknown Hype vs @Ran Dakroyd

I'm going to do notification leading up to the due date. Please be courteous to everyone participating by letting us know in advance that you will be late. It only takes 2 seconds.
If you see any duplicate or if I missed someone let me know.