The coli’s obsession with black feminism is weird as fukk

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume most of y’all nikkas on that wave or just some miserable no p*ssy getting incels who are just mad at women in general.

:yeshrug:

A woman claiming to be a feminist has never bothered me. But I consider myself an alpha man. Most of those types want a strong brotha, not a guy who gets on the internet outraged and crying about some TheRoot article.

:mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like yall don't spend the whole day talking about bedwenches?
There's no need to tag posters.
Talking about sellouts is being against feminist? What the fukk type of mental gymnastic ya'll on. I only know like two anti feminist posters on here off the top and they both females. @Nicole0416 and @biscuitsnbangers

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
But I consider myself an alpha man.

same here breh, same here
full

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive met a lot of women in my time. Ive never known one that identified as a feminist to my knowledge. In fact it seems like most of them talk shyt about other women:mjlol:

Tbh I think the majority of this talk is online where people tend to be more outspoken than they normally are
The loudest ones make you think it's the majority of them:francis:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaming language...
Using incel, which has been all over the news lately ....
Smug attitude and humble brags...

I see u breh. :mjpls:

But on some real shyt, women dont have to identify as feminists to believe in feminist ideals.
One of the stated goals of early feminism was to destroy the family unit and you gotta be straight dense if you dont see that agenda at work.

Black family=destroyed
Feminism promotes abortions = black people lead the league by percentage

All our mothers and sisters grew up on terry McMillan, bell hooks, Alice walker, and other black feminist icons.

The black community is the prototype to create the kind of government dependence that allows communism to seem like a viable option.

nikkas are right to criticize it. It's a poisonous and damaging ideology.

Oh and ps, whatever girl u got in your life op, I guarantee I could pull her if I wanted. Save that Incel shyt for one of the nikkas in them interracial dating threads posting 100 times an hour.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Talking about sellouts is being against feminist? What the fukk type of mental gymnastic ya'll on. I only know like two anti feminist posters on here off the top and they both females. @Nicole0416 and @biscuitsnbangers

being critical of modern feminism = hating women these days :mjlol:

i had a guy the other day on boxden accuse me of hating women after i posted something critiquing amber rose :mjlol:

2c9vuXM.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I assume most of y’all nikkas on that wave or just some miserable no p*ssy getting incels who are just mad at women in general.

:yeshrug:

A woman claiming to be a feminist has never bothered me. But I consider myself an alpha man. Most of those types want a strong brotha, not a guy who gets on the internet outraged and crying about some TheRoot article.

:mjlol:
there's men and women on here that call out Black Feminists. I'm one of those men. Never been anything remotely close to an incel and I have no problems with women irl. try again

:umad:

I actually shyt on feminists in real life too not just on the coli. A lot of them are hypocrites. Black feminists get particularly targeted here because they echo the sentiments of white supremacists in regards to Black men.