The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Ben Dixon joins me to talk about his time working with yvette carnell and why people like her and antonio moore and boyce watkins become grifters. the #ados vs #fba civil war. Why tariq nasheed aint shyt and hilarious c00ning of terrence k williams. Jamie comes on and shares a nasty dm she got about face sitting, if her privileged white background makes it harder for her to be accepted in the movement. she gracefully answers if shes a gentrifier or not ,and how to console a man who cums hella quick. Corey comes on and answers if hes paid by DB (warner brothers) to spew his marvel hate. why parasite is a great movie, he breaks down certain aspects of canadian policies and we discuss our favorite movies. 3 hour tour like gilligans island yall, you love to see it!!

@storyteller @Rhakim @Ku$h Parker @DonKnock this episode was flames. i covered everything. also MARVEL GANG

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Ben Dixon joins me to talk about his time working with yvette carnell and why people like her and antonio moore and boyce watkins become grifters. the #ados vs #fba civil war. Why tariq nasheed aint shyt and hilarious c00ning of terrence k williams. Jamie comes on and shares a nasty dm she got about face sitting, if her privileged white background makes it harder for her to be accepted in the movement. she gracefully answers if shes a gentrifier or not ,and how to console a man who cums hella quick. Corey comes on and answers if hes paid by DB (warner brothers) to spew his marvel hate. why parasite is a great movie, he breaks down certain aspects of canadian policies and we discuss our favorite movies. 3 hour tour like gilligans island yall, you love to see it!!

@storyteller @Rhakim @Ku$h Parker @DonKnock this episode was flames. i covered everything. also MARVEL GANG

oh shyt :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dope. got a whole all star lineup. :wow:

:salute:

Last edited:
Daps

bruh watching your interview with jamie breh you got game chick was definitely feeling you she low key cute af breh

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
bruh watching your interview with jamie breh you got game chick was definitely feeling you she low key cute af breh

shes just really kind bruh. She always smiles at everyone. Yes im that nikka, but thats just the kind of person she is, she would be like that for anyone, cept maybe dave rubin.

Daps
shes just really kind bruh. She always smiles at everyone. Yes im that nikka, but thats just the kind of person she is, she would be like that for anyone, cept maybe dave rubin.
Real talk breh she nice af and cares about policy ideas, but why is the interview so short? im about to watch benjamin dixon go in lmao