The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Besides my obvious trolling of my title, this episode features Dominique Remy of Canary Films who is making a documentary on the mortality rates for black mothers and trials that black women go through when it comes to child birth. We also talk about her love for Beyonce, Why men are cancelled and if that means nikkas are cancelled too, why R Kelly and Michael Jackson cant be cancelled from the black community and more.

You can donate to her gofundme here

Click here to support Maternal Mortality Documentary Film Fund organized by Dominique Rémy

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Todays episode was incredible Andray Domise joined me and we talked about the Six Nine trial, the legacy of the Ford family in Canada. nikkas in Toronto that bust they guns and why he doesnt approve of why certain murders occur and the myth of them being "gang related". But more than anything, his answer on the link between weave snatching and slavery left me nearly speechless.

Andray makes a point i see made here about how its too easy for people to eat off our culture. I loved this episode yall

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

In this episode i talk about about the greatness of Autumn Peltier, I finally discuss Donald Trump and his impeachment, why he isnt a "mob boss", Ben talks to us about how he used to go at his professors over the Iraq war, Ben tells us a little bit about a draft of a novel he wrote, and I tell yall why one more infraction at work and they gon fire my black ass

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

In this episode i talk about about the greatness of Autumn Peltier, I finally discuss Donald Trump and his impeachment, why he isnt a "mob boss", Ben talks to us about how he used to go at his professors over the Iraq war, Ben tells us a little bit about a draft of a novel he wrote, and I tell yall why one more infraction at work and they gon fire my black ass

Really great episode and discussion. Ben Burgis is that dude, one of the most interesting newish voices on the left imo. I need to buy his book.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
In this episode I welcome the great Farron Cousins, someone who has been a direct influence on me with his direct delivery and no bullshyt style of speaking. He and Sam host ring of fire radio. We talk about the 2016 election, I speak for a few minutes about my "debate" with destiny. I also ask him if hes against or for sex work.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Only reason I won’t is becUse he’s a married Christian man or I would. Lmaao . Married dudes I legit try to not ruffle feathers on Facebook he a legit family man

Lol I know thats why I threw the Smiley up:troll:and yea I respect his Faith especially after he Drug Kanye, you should ask him about Paula White tho: