The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Brandon girl was looking righteous in that red skirt :whoo: Booty going pop pop.

Also Lil Man got the girl at the end :mjlol:They was dancing funny and what not but he got her.

On another note as for the actual finale, I didn't think it was too bad but it wasn't great either. I look forward to season 2.

I do wonder if Quentin truly did rape Tracy? I also don't get why you guys hate Ronnie but I wanna see how he gets out of jail and him getting deeper into Islam. :jbhmm:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
the show is getting renewed, so this is not the final season, I thought it was a decent finale
Yeah, renewed way after filming.

They may have to introduce some new characters. I don't see someone like Ronnie getting out, unless they somehow pin the murder on the dead cop and make it seem as if the dead cop forced Ronnie into copping to it in fear of his family (this may happen).

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Im born and raised from the westside of chicago and the writing make Chicago nikkas look real stupid..i hope this dyke chick write the 2nd season better...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
watch the show bruh I am not telling you:francis:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24431-1389032870-4.gif

Does anyone know why Ronnie did Coogie Johnson????????????????

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
@bolded you aint shyt Tax:hhh:
All of the Gs are well spoken. All the kids are as well. We know The Real Chi is filled with ignorance and ratchetness.

Reg is the closest,but he's well spoken too. I knew immediately that he would 1 day lead.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
I thought it made yall look way too intelligent and sociable. Where is the Chief Keef cats at?

Idk what the "Chief Keef" cats at mean

But i know a lot of cats that look like Keef that are highly intelligent and do dumb shyt. Doing dumb shyt and being dumb can be two different things my brother.

But watching how she write the street shyt let me know that she is not in tone with the streets of chicago. I see she hooked up with G Herbo so maybe the second season will be better.