The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol @ the shad transformation. They really did bring him on here as a character to push trans acceptance

Y’all telling me the mayor gets shot, runs a gang, defunds police, attempts murder (and has bodies on his hands), then just gets to drive away - no one is questioning where he went or why he resigned - if he resigned

LMAO @ inviting this girl to live with them

Tiff :snoop:

we had footage of a drunk Richard Sherman but attempted murder of a big city donor doesn’t surface?

If that’s the series finale, good riddance
She just look like a smaller version of Jennifer Hudson to me
I can’t unsee this now lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Douda pulled a Walter white/Saul Goodman :mjlol:

1df482ddb243f5ffd84f55d3ef6a581b11389772.jpg

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Cancel this shyt..I thought last season was bad atleast it was horribly funny ..this shyt was anti clamatic and boring as shyt..bytch thought she was slick tryna push tranny inclusion nah fukk this show..bring Brandon back and write in his character as a serial rapist make Ronnie return from the dead him and Brandon can go on a city wide rampage ...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cancel this shyt..I thought last season was bad atleast it was horribly funny ..this shyt was anti clamatic and boring as shyt..bytch thought she was slick tryna push tranny inclusion nah fukk this show..bring Brandon back and write in his character as a serial rapist make Ronnie return from the dead him and Brandon can go on a city wide rampage ...

I mean, who really thought it could get worse after they made Ronnie daredevil last season? Season 5 gonna be top this one