“The Chi” Official Season 6 watch thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been looking for season 7 like a mufukka only to realize this crap is part of season 6. I had 3 episodes of hot trash to catch up on. What a way to start a long weekend!

The boy Zay is probably gay in real life. He never was a convincing thug, but the way he asked out shorty? That shyt looked awkward af. He flirted harder with Jake when he gave him that $$.

I coulda swore 1 of Nucks face tats was either missing or they drew something different from scene to scene.

Reagan Gomez is my Boo. But she ain't belong in that scene. She coulda be Keisha momma talkn about look at all these nikkas in my dm's. I almost didn't recognize my baby with that double chin. Bad look ma but get that $$.

Let me find out Poppa mom's is Catelyn Stark to Jabari's Jon Snow :russ:

This nikka Douda. Am I wrong for expecting him to kill somebody in every scene he's in? This nikka is losing it. He's a good actor tho I realize. Cuz he's probably tender in real life too. That punch he threw at Trig looked like he never had a fight in his life. He need to show Zay how to tone down the zest. But Douda is a horrible crime boss. Just bad. You know who shot at you. You know where he lives. You want him dead immediately. So what do you do? You don't go to the house you bought him and murder him and his family. Nah. You send a goon to fire off WARNING SHOTS. Warning shots? Really?? Then you get mad at the goof you sent for shooting up "your" restaurant. Maybe cuz the shyt was retarded in the 1st place!!

And the writers of this show think we so stupid that we supposed to believe a now suddenly cocky Emmett goes to Douda after trying to kill him and convinces him he's more valuable alive. fukk that this bozo is not a clean face due to the fact that Douda has him holding guns and money all the time. In real life Emmitt is toe tagged the same night.

Dwayne Wayne
Zaria
JT of the 5 heartbeats
Toni Child's
Lynne Whitfield

I'm taking bets on the next 90s black actor to benefit from "The Chi Needs Better Acting" stimulus plan.

I say Moe from Smart Guy joins the cast as a dirty cop or a slick lawyer antagonist for JT. I forgot what ridiculous bougie name they gave him.
My darkhorse pick to join the cast is Lark Voorhies. They jack everything from Power Ghost so Kadeem Hardison will eventually need a female professor to play off in English lit 101.

So wait...was that homegirls mom that Jake took down?? I mean she supposed to be Lil Durk Franklin daughter lol..

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Smh Jake my new favorite character. I don't remember the last episode before the break forgot something happened to Poppa dad. Can't believe he's turning to the dark side:mjcry:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nevermind. I remember now. They did go in they crib and knock his shyt off :mjcry:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
These kids living in luxury apartments my ass couldn’t afford until after grad school…gtfo

And what’s with that weak ass “I grew it myself”, well yes Jake, that’s how hair grows :skip:

There go Darnell other kids y’all been asking about
Jemma just graduated high school two weeks ago & she can already afford a personal chef. :banderas: