The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The panthers have been the better team in this series. So far, they controlled the play all series, they were dominant when it comes to puck possession and playmaking, they were much more heavier/physical, they had much more dangerous scoring chances than the rangers. As a neutral fan, Florida deserves to win the series.

Gutsy win on the road by the panthers. That was a saw off game for the first two and then the Panthers came alive in the 3rd as they often do.

Huge goal from Lundell in the 3rd. That line hasn't done much in this series, but that was a series changing goal.

3-2 Panthers going home. I think they finish it off in Florida.

If I were to summarize the games so far:

Game 1-Panthers dominant. Not that close. Strong 3-0 lead.
Game 2-Saw off affair. Goes to OT. Rangers capitalize on their chances and win the game.
Game 3-Panthers were ridiculously dominant all game, but the Rangers score on the handful of chances they had. Win in OT despite deserving to lose.
Game 4-Panthers dominant again. Rangers lucky to score on the chances they had. Panthers win in OT on a perfect PP.
Game 5-Another saw off affair. Panthers get a key goal in the 3rd and then finish it off.

Really, the Rangers are lucky to still be in the series. Shesterking is on a level I haven't seen in a while. He could still steal game 6 but I think the Panthers find a way at home.

The Rangers are still alive in the series because of more opportunistic scoring and great goaltending by Shesterkin.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Statement:
I am begging for more overtime playoff hockey, particularly the panthers and the rangers…this series has been viscous

Inquiry:
If the Knicks and Rangers both get knocked out, this isn't 1994 anymore.

No Messier.
No Ewing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
since the starts were up 2-0 in game 4, oilers have outscored them 8-1 :picard: