The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hate poole. Please get him off the team this summer. Please my god. I beg of thee. Please remove Jordan Poole of the Golden State Warriors off this team. He is atrocious, my lord. He plays no defense, God. I come to you, hat in hand, humbly asking that the Warriors organization finds a way to move Jordan Poole's contract. My Lord, I have seen what you have done for others. My lord, I have seen you Trade Russell Westbrook's contract 4x in 5 years. My Lord, i ask you do the same for this team. God, when i tell you i am physically and mentally tired of watching Jordan Poole, i mean every word, God. I know you love me, but I feel like you are testing me in the cruelest way imaginable, my Lord. Please, God, I have had enough. I ask of thee, PLEASE remove this man from my team. In your name, we pray, amen

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I hate poole. Please get him off the team this summer. Please my god. I beg of thee. Please remove Jordan Poole of the Golden State Warriors off this team. He is atrocious, my lord. He plays no defense, God. I come to you, hat in hand, humbly asking that the Warriors organization finds a way to move Jordan Poole's contract. My Lord, I have seen what you have done for others. My lord, I have seen you Trade Russell Westbrook's contract 4x in 5 years. My Lord, i ask you do the same for this team. God, when i tell you i am physically and mentally tired of watching Jordan Poole, i mean every word, God. I know you love me, but I feel like you are testing me in the cruelest way imaginable, my Lord. Please, God, I have had enough. I ask of thee, PLEASE remove this man from my team. In your name, we pray, amen

:mjlol: The warriors prayer