The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

broller

Veteran
Daps
"Remarkable professionalism by Stephen A Smith after the Knicks lost earlier " :russ:

Someone needs to smiley Stephen A's face.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
ESPN halftime show is still not great but its much better than it used to be.

They cut it down to just SAS and Jalen from the like 9 person panel they had that one year :mjlol:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

The totals are miss leading, the last six games they played each other Jokic has averaged 25 points, 13 rebounds, and 7 assists. Jokic has no problems with AD

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I hate poole. Please get him off the team this summer. Please my god. I beg of thee. Please remove Jordan Poole of the Golden State Warriors off this team. He is atrocious, my lord. He plays no defense, God. I come to you, hat in hand, humbly asking that the Warriors organization finds a way to move Jordan Poole's contract. My Lord, I have seen what you have done for others. My lord, I have seen you Trade Russell Westbrook's contract 4x in 5 years. My Lord, i ask you do the same for this team. God, when i tell you i am physically and mentally tired of watching Jordan Poole, i mean every word, God. I know you love me, but I feel like you are testing me in the cruelest way imaginable, my Lord. Please, God, I have had enough. I ask of thee, PLEASE remove this man from my team. In your name, we pray, amen

Myers gonna keep him :umad: