The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
RWqtQdV.gif

This nikka is a super prick lmfaoooooo

Daps
Steve Kerr: we’re getting destroyed in the paint and on the glass, but I have the perfect plan: I’m going to start someone 6’3 instead of someone 6’10. :obama:
If you knew what you were talking about, starting GP2 was a great adjustment.

It was the main reason the Warriors could keep the game competitive despite Klay, Poole and Wiggins all shytting the bed.

GP2 with the other four starters was the Warriors' highest net-rating lineup in that game and it was essential to dragging out AD to the perimeter, getting better looks in the paint (hence him scoring 15 points on 7-9 field goals). It was also a great equalizer to the Lakers guards who had a hard time all night scoring on him. Bigs like Looney and JMG simply can't have that same effect because they're not versatile defensively and are limited on offense. It also allows Dray to defend AD which is their best defensive matchup for AD. They didn't even up anything on the glass in his minutes either - the REB% with him on-court was similar to LA's.

It was just a shame they couldn't get more minutes out of him because he was ill.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
This guy is better than these trash ESPN cartoons.

His knowledge for the game and break downs are good. He's been on point so far as he predicted Lakers in 6 before the series started.
Yup, Timpf is leagues above most of these big name analysts, no bullshyt or drama coverage, he's purely about covering the game at its purest

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I just want to remind everyone that I am of 10 people who voted "Play in and upset"

:blessed:

We started off the game (actually first 3 quarters) doing the thing we have been doing even in games we won: starting slow, looking lethargic.

Why Ham allowed Davis to keep coming out to the top of the key only to be pick and rolled literally every play back to back... instead of putting in Vando and switching Davis onto Green.. we will never understand.

But in the 4th, it was SHOWTIME.

Amazing play by the whole squad (except D-Lo, dude was MIA). Props to Ham for making the necessary adjustments (and to be fair also to Kerr, it was his pnr adjustment that caused us so much trouble) and to LWIV - that is just a PRO. It was mind boggling how he fell out of the rotation after the season start.

But that's in the past: we here now.

This is going to be one tough out, the Warriors are no joke and Curry showed us again today why he's just DIFFERENT.

But.. BRON is different too. He reads the plays of the other teams and saved us that game by pointing out to AD what they were doing..

I have to say: Poole is just not that dude he thinks he is.

Lakers delivered, proud of how far the team has come since the start of the season.