The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
No one not one single sports analyst predicted Lonnie Walker would go off like he did in the 4th quarter. Not only did he ball out but he was deciding factor in a very close game.

AD was non-factor the second half of the game.

Poole shouldn't get 1 more minute in this series.

Game 5 the Lakers will pack it up if they are down double digits early. The way LeBron was talking post game you can tell game 5 might be a blow out.
Easier road trip than game 5 in Memphis was for the Lakers ..but the warriors are also better than the Grizz so I expect a hell of a fight

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No one not one single sports analyst predicted Lonnie Walker would go off like he did in the 4th quarter.

AD was non-factor the second half of the game.

Game 5 the Lakers will pack it up if they are down double digits early. The way LeBron was talking post game you can tell game 5 might be a blow out.
The crazy thing is…this GS team isn’t that good. Steph is just that good to make it seem even. But if you can stay locked in mentally I’m chasing steph annd klay and guard the 3, they have nothing.

Outside of each team’s big 2, you could argue that D Lo, Reaves, Schroeder, Rui, and now maybe even walker are better than everybody else but wiggins

I’d like to see LA let those guards go and stop letting bron play ‘rest ball’. They could run these dudes

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
RWqtQdV.gif