The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Obvious fouls? Fam. Are we watching the same game of basketball? Both teams have made stupid fouls on both ends. However, the refs have called a lot of nonsense against the warriors. That shyt kills pace, which the warriors play with. Draymond barely played in the game. Their best defensive player.

Ref the shyt fairly. All season and playoffs the lakers have been going to the line WAAAY more than their opponents. So every team/player in the league is somehow undisciplined when they play LA?

shyts weird.
The Lakers were bottom 5 in 3PA and top 5 in 2PA during the season. They're a team with two stars that put a lot of pressure on the rim and their guards (Dennis, DLO, and Reaves) are well versed in the dark arts of free throw drawing. The Lakers FT differential this season wasn't an outlier historically, every season there's a team with a significant FT differential. Last year, the Jazz had a similar margin.

What Draymond fouls weren't fouls? Damn near all of them were blocking fouls on AD :mjlol: We can look at each of Draymond's 5 fouls and I guarantee you only one of them is controversial to an objective party.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
1) I said it last week that the Warriors are not that good offensively. They win with rebounding and physicality. The Lakers are the more physical team, and AD is playing like a jumpshooting Wilt Chamberlain. Warriors are in trouble.

2)The Warriors need to play Kuminga. Badly. Get his size and shooting on the floor. Darvin made Kerr play both Draymond and GP2 together, and that shyt was a disaster.
If the KIngs had a dude like OG Anounby instead of Barnes they would've beaten them in 6. Lakers are the better team.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah yall just didn't stay hot from 3 like you were the last 2 games that shyt doesn't travel like i predicted, yall gonna lose monday aswell. :mjlit:

I said earlier Warriors need to hit around 20 triples a game to compete with this lakers team. Rn yall are 1-1 in games you do hit 20 and 0-1 in games you don't, Lets see how game 4 goes.

They have to start Poole and hope it frees up the Splash Bros

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Obvious fouls? Fam. Are we watching the same game of basketball? Both teams have made stupid fouls on both ends. However, the refs have called a lot of nonsense against the warriors. That shyt kills pace, which the warriors play with. Draymond barely played in the game. Their best defensive player.

Ref the shyt fairly. All season and playoffs the lakers have been going to the line WAAAY more than their opponents. So every team/player in the league is somehow undisciplined when they play LA?

shyts weird.
Draymond? Mr Moving Screens? You do realise that he was a liability all game. Lakers have been going to the line more than the Warriors because of their style of play. You want the refs to favour the Warriors and to get away with obvious fouls and there is your problem

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Laker fans gonna act like game 1 and game 3 was great lakers basketball and act like the refs giving them a 26+ FT difference didn’t happen :mjlol:

Yet will blame the refs in game 2 for the lakers loss even tho the FTs was even :mjlol:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The Lakers were bottom 5 in 3PA and top 5 in 2PA during the season. They're a team with two stars that put a lot of pressure on the rim and their guards (Dennis, DLO, and Reaves) are well versed in the dark arts of free throw drawing. The Lakers FT differential this season wasn't an outlier historically, every season there's a team with a significant FT differential. Last year, the Jazz had a similar margin.

What Draymond fouls weren't fouls? Damn near all of them were blocking fouls on AD :mjlol: We can look at each of Draymond's 5 fouls and I guarantee you only one of them is controversial to an objective party.

Fam. I know how Bron/AD play. Pull up Draymond’s fouls and we can go through them. I stand on what I’m saying. Im not saying the refs are cheating. I’m simply saying they aren’t calling it fairly. I’m seeing guys on the warriors go straight up or stand their ground with arms up….whistle. These aren’t foul calls.

I’d be losing my shyt right now if this was my Heat getting called for fouls like this. Then again, Scott Foster pulled off a masterclass in game 2.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Once again. Basketball was meant to be played with balance . You cannot overly rely on three point shooting. Midrange and interior offense are equally important. Cant wait to dead this gay ass meme ball D’antoni started and Kerr continued.

throat-slash-cut-throat.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) I said it last week that the Warriors are not that good offensively. They win with rebounding and physicality. The Lakers are the more physical team, and AD is playing like a jumpshooting Wilt Chamberlain. Warriors are in trouble.

2)The Warriors need to play Kuminga. Badly. Get his size and shooting on the floor. Darvin made Kerr play both Draymond and GP2 together, and that shyt was a disaster.
Get Kuminga's shooting on the floor? :mjlol: