The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
1) I said it last week that the Warriors are not that good offensively. They win with rebounding and physicality. The Lakers are the more physical team, and AD is playing like a jumpshooting Wilt Chamberlain. Warriors are in trouble.

2)The Warriors need to play Kuminga. Badly. Get his size and shooting on the floor. Darvin made Kerr play both Draymond and GP2 together, and that shyt was a disaster.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Let's goooo Lakers 😌💜💛💪🏾

Told y'all we were gonna get that W 🤣 now on to the next game 🥱 unbeatable at home 🥴.

Hopefully we take advantage being at home and take a 3-1 lead. I believe LakeShow can do it.

I had Lakers in 6 and it's still likely if we handle things in game 4 just like tonight.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to miss the game due to an event, can someone sum up why GS got beat so bad? I see LA shot almost 50% from 3, but the box score never tells full story.

They switched defense on Klay and didn't let him get off like he had been on Reaves

Thus the 50% and 21 treys didn't pop 2nite

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Boys at funeral everytime they lose but if they winning they puffing their chests out like their fans

Lakers in 6 but who in the hell is rah-rah when being down 30 in a junior varsity game, much less the NBA playoffs? :heh: Frowning faces and crossed arms are typical in competitive sports after you get your ass kicked.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's over

GS simply over-estimated la's perimeter and gave them way too much credit to start the series :unimpressed:
Lakers lost. AD and Lebron are doing nothing.

Lebron just looks too old now and AD is just soft
The Lakers need to face the reality now that they need to trade Bron off-season. He's done and old :flabbynsick:
Bron w bad body language out there

Waiving leFlag
Lakers looking human 2 games in a row after that Super Sayain game 1. In before it jinxed it :manny:

QN8J.gif

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors went up double digits and then the refs intervened.
Nah yall just didn't stay hot from 3 like you were the last 2 games that shyt doesn't travel like i predicted, yall gonna lose monday aswell. :mjlit:

I said earlier Warriors need to hit around 20 triples a game to compete with this lakers team. Rn yall are 1-1 in games you do hit 20 and 0-1 in games you don't, Lets see how game 4 goes.