The #Challenge40, Battle of The Eras, August 14, MTV, no rookies

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Trichelle doing bravo shows, she fit better over there because she old, Italian and not much of a competitor

what was the last battle trischelle was on?

it's been years since i watched real world/road rules shyt

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
trischelle should've been on america's next top model after she was on real world

she's super model status

2006-sexiest-men-and-women-of-reality-tv-calendar-shoot-day-3.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
wait a minute, its over....

ive been liberated.....

I know one thing, im staying the f out of any future House of Dragon thread, and A knight of the seven Kingdoms.

taking the high road, beyond that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, as far as Challenge news.....

Laurel is homeless and a whore to whatever guy wants to pay.

Emily lives in a van.

Ryan owes the IRS 10K.

ppl keep underestimating Averey. @MJ Truth

I got an issue with the female Challenge GOAT being homeless. MTV needs to do something. That’s like the NBA letting Oscar Robertson go homeless or something.

Leroy coming back just to get completely ho’d on the first night, in a physical elimination by soft ass Tony of all people was embarrassing. But the second Lee said his child was just born two weeks prior and he hopped on the show to win the money, I knew he was just gonna look for a reason to fold.

Tony younger and taller.

Laurel homeless because she don't get along with her family and apparently unemployable (cant work well with others). She probably does have a job but you know how much it is for rent these days. Mine is 900. You know rent for them is a lot higher than that.

thats not necessarily MTV's problem.

Wait, how y’all know all this? lol…. Like Laurel being homeless?