The #Challenge40, Battle of The Eras, August 14, MTV, no rookies

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GSwoVZLWYAATB7d

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Tonya was passed out drunk and they put her toothbrush up her......
@Screwface Exchange
Yeah their was a court case n shyt too. Mtv kenny n evan settled n part of settlement they are banned for life.

I always find it funny how mtv then twisted the narrative and made up this wes vs bananas beef. And yrs later its a thing but they never truly say the real reason. Its da wes kenny beef about johanna and bananas adopted it once kenny banned n mtv needed a theme to run with for a few seasons.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Im also disappointed again we cant get CT bananas Wes and jordan all on 1 season. Not even about who the goat but just to see how the house dynamics between them. Who wld go after who and such.

As far as the goat. I think its pretty clear as an individual new age ct is a beast and best all around. As in he cn dom in an eliminations, dailies, and finale physical and mental parts.

Bananas is a goat for bein at such a top level for so long and really changing how the gm was played with voting strategies and alliances. Also, bananas had a run there where if he was ur partner he found a way to motivate and get the most out of you to win. While ct never been a good team player.

Jordan is a beast n savage and the only real knock on him isnt his fault. His finale wins have come on some of the softest finales or easoest comp in finals. I wld love to see him innold skool finales like climbing ice walls etc.

Triple og darrell was my orginal goat and he was so dominate back then they created da strategy of throw in da top guy darrell every wk to get rid of em. Get da whole house against em u dont want to see him in finale. And once wes bananas kenny etc started doin that to darrell it wasnt fun ne more for him and he took his hiatus

daemonova

Daps
@Milk N Cookies

We back….. let’s get back to watching this.

I caught up with the latest season yesterday.

Actually watching S39 now.

That feeling is back

New ep for S40 drops tomorrow
wait a minute, its over....

ive been liberated.....

I know one thing, im staying the f out of any future House of Dragon thread, and A knight of the seven Kingdoms.

taking the high road, beyond that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, as far as Challenge news.....

Laurel is homeless and a whore to whatever guy wants to pay.

Emily lives in a van.

Ryan owes the IRS 10K.

ppl keep underestimating Averey. @MJ Truth

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait a minute, its over....

ive been liberated.....

I know one thing, im staying the f out of any future House of Dragon thread, and A knight of the seven Kingdoms.

taking the high road, beyond that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, as far as Challenge news.....

Laurel is homeless and a whore to whatever guy wants to pay.

Emily lives in a van.

Ryan owes the IRS 10K.

ppl keep underestimating Averey. @MJ Truth
I got an issue with the female Challenge GOAT being homeless. MTV needs to do something. That’s like the NBA letting Oscar Robertson go homeless or something.

Leroy coming back just to get completely ho’d on the first night, in a physical elimination by soft ass Tony of all people was embarrassing. But the second Lee said his child was just born two weeks prior and he hopped on the show to win the money, I knew he was just gonna look for a reason to fold.

daemonova

Daps
I got an issue with the female Challenge GOAT being homeless. MTV needs to do something. That’s like the NBA letting Oscar Robertson go homeless or something.

Leroy coming back just to get completely ho’d on the first night, in a physical elimination by soft ass Tony of all people was embarrassing. But the second Lee said his child was just born two weeks prior and he hopped on the show to win the money, I knew he was just gonna look for a reason to fold.
Tony younger and taller.

Laurel homeless because she don't get along with her family and apparently unemployable (cant work well with others). She probably does have a job but you know how much it is for rent these days. Mine is 900. You know rent for them is a lot higher than that.

thats not necessarily MTV's problem.

daemonova

Daps
GVi1w-KWQAIQVCC

Nia follow me on Twitter so I had to keep my thirst to a minimum

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
damn, this shyt still comes on?

anyway, is trischelle on here? that's the only reason i'd watch. she's hottest woman ever to be on real world/road rules

daemonova

Daps
damn, this shyt still comes on?

anyway, is trischelle on here? that's the only reason i'd watch. she's hottest woman ever to be on real world/road rules
Trichelle doing bravo shows, she fit better over there because she old, Italian and not much of a competitor

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies

We back….. let’s get back to watching this.

I caught up with the latest season yesterday.

Actually watching S39 now.

That feeling is back

New ep for S40 drops tomorrow
Thx fam I gotta watch it tomorrow cause this cookie is defffff got me.