The Challenge: The Battle for a New Champion Oct 25 and All Stars 4(Apr 10)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F9Y4Ok6WAAAwk6W
F94_pNSXsAAXBYU
F9TNrjHWUAA5-_4

daemonova

Daps

So let me tell yall what happened here....

Berna mad she ain't getting no D. So she came around strutting because she feels she's too hot to be picked over. Melissa, being petit and territorial, feels some type of way. Berna for reasons unknown, decides to press further and voila

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nelly T’s dumb azz would’ve been perfect for this season. Ex: burna, rival: melissa, ride or die: nurys

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I can't decide between Melissa, Ravyn, and Nurys. All three of em are ridiculously sexy.

The ass shots of Mariah this episode was looking right but her face is looking off for some reason and not feeling the fake t*ts.

daemonova

Daps
I can't decide between Melissa, Ravyn, and Nurys. All three of em are ridiculously sexy.

The ass shots of Mariah this episode was looking right but her face is looking off for some reason and not feeling the fake t*ts.
Ravyn was a beast after that first elimination, if she wanted to f afterward, I'd have been down

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nelly T’s dumb azz would’ve been perfect for this season. Ex: burna, rival: melissa, ride or die: nurys
I've been checkin those videos Nelly T puts out about his recovery. I'm sure he's trying everything to make it to season 40. I didn't think I'd ever see Theo back on a Challenge and TJ survived worse to make it back to hosting all year round again. He still can't even put weight on that leg. If he's healthy for season 40 they shouldn't bring him in til later so everyone bursts out crying.

Nurys is miles ahead of everyone else, and I hold Olivia and Moriah in high rank

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've been checkin those videos Nelly T puts out about his recovery. I'm sure he's trying everything to make it to season 40. I didn't think I'd ever see Theo back on a Challenge and TJ survived worse to make it back to hosting all year round again. He still can't even put weight on that leg. If he's healthy for season 40 they shouldn't bring him in til later so everyone bursts out crying.

Nurys is miles ahead of everyone else, and I hold Olivia and Moriah in high rank
I got her and Ravyn neck and neck. Both are perfection to me. Melissa down fell down after seeing her without makeup but would still tear it up. Moriah was looking right in them shorts when they were all standing at the elimination. Olivia don't do shyt for me even though she seems to have a chill personality.

daemonova

Daps
Kaz don't do eliminations. She win challenges and championships.

Big T seen plenty of eliminations

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Binged the first three episodes and I like this format. Win as a team to put more money in the bank and publicly vote who goes in, I like it.

No clue who I fell behind on this season but I'm tapped in.

Oh, and these women are beautiful cot damn :banderas: