The Challenge: The Battle for a New Champion Oct 25 and All Stars 4(Apr 10)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Did they end all stars on paramount? I dont fukk with these new contestants

No. Season 4 is in the can. MTV probably taking advantage of the strike by going to Challenge Season 39 instead of all-stars. Had there been shows, they probably go with All-Stars now and wait til top of the year for this.

So we won't see All-Stars til March.'

Episode 0 dropped already.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No. Season 4 is in the can. MTV probably taking advantage of the strike by going to Challenge Season 39 instead of all-stars. Had there been shows, they probably go with All-Stars now and wait til top of the year for this.

So we won't see All-Stars til March.'

Episode 0 dropped already.

Alright, I’ll be back for that. I don’t even like this set of vets outside Daryl

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F892lEhXgAAXuCq

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I tried to watch it. I cldnt make it through. Had to turn if off half way.

It feels like they got all da ppl who r either try hard jus to mk tv with fake beef or drama. Or the ppl who r compltely boring to watch and no1 cares if they win or lose. They had to throw michelle on to act as the bananas ok the season to keep it moving along.

daemonova

Daps
I tried to watch it. I cldnt make it through. Had to turn if off half way.

It feels like they got all da ppl who r either try hard jus to mk tv with fake beef or drama. Or the ppl who r compltely boring to watch and no1 cares if they win or lose. They had to throw michelle on to act as the bananas ok the season to keep it moving along.
Nurs is a villain now apparently, Chauncey might be in trouble, he leaned on the vets last season and now none of them are around

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nurs is a villain now apparently, Chauncey might be in trouble, he leaned on the vets last season and now none of them are around

Nursy is a smart lady, between jordan and nelson and she hangs out with a lot them in LA im sure producers pulled her aside and sd we need sum villian action. Ratchet dis shyt up.

With this much younger and looser talent maybe lots of hook ups and drama goin on hopefully,

daemonova

Daps

I don't know who was in either line, so I can't name names