The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:ohhh:That explains some of the stuff she's been doing since 2020. Some of that stuff wasn't I'm married material.

When I saw this, I knew it was curtains :russ:

sasha-banks-v0-srsu7j4edbn91.jpg

Daps
What was going on in late 2020? They were still filming at the Thunderdome in Tampa right? All that time together at home did a number on quite a few people :merchant:

So they are filming at the Thunderdome, Sasha gets 'The Mandalorian' part and it looks like she's headed towards the main event with Bianca... they get back on the road, still kept it a secret, she walks out in May 2021, still keeps it a secret, does a few NJPW shows, breaks her ankle and she's out for another year. Wild.
She walked out in 2022

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dude was punching above his weight class and covid lockdowns killed so many relationships too :dead: People found out they weren't compatible when they were forced to be around each other and stuck in the house

wij-ton-mone-1-min-760x494.jpg

GT7h_xzXsAEdXf7
You're not lying about this a lot of people saw the ugly truths about themselves and who they were with:wow:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
When I saw this, I knew it was curtains :russ:

sasha-banks-v0-srsu7j4edbn91.jpg
If Mercedes had a dollar for all the times she’s uttered “….well, you know, I’m married…” to a nikka (regardless of actual ethnicity or race), she’d probably have enough money to match whatever TK already paying her :mjlol:

Talmbout some damn “C-E-O!” Bro some of these rasslers about to See-Thee-Hole :shaq:

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Well… yeah, it is. She’s one of the biggest names in VA over there. Even MORE famous than he is, if you can believe it
Literally. She's the star in their relationship. Japanese fans figured out Okada was coming to AEW because HER fans found out she started taking English lessons before the rumors of him leaving NJPW even started :dead: