The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

sbud

All Star
Daps
That's fine and good on you for doing so. What you need to realize is you are an extreme minority because nobody watches movies Cena's in, I haven't seen Batista act but he was in a big time franchise so I'm in the minority, but I guarantee most haven't seen him outside Guardians. And far as Dwayne, there are people that exist that only know him for movies and have seen him kiss Kevin Hart more times than they've seen him defend a title.

It's nothing to do with proving anything or folks wanting a different situation, like I've said already. If she wants that then she should get it as long as she's willing to put the work in to get there like she did in wrestling. This is more about most wrestling fans wanting something for somebody, knowing full well they won't support like they did them wrestling and I'm trying to figure out why. Nobody's still proved Sasha's even unhappy so how can you better what she might consider the best for her right now?

Like Bianca's clearly on the same trajectory, white girls are buying braided bundles and even little boys do her twirl entrance in the stands for whatever reason. In ways she's already bigger than wrestling rn, at least definitely bigger than the box female wrestlers get put in. I'm just trying to enjoy her while she's active and before it happens. With the same logic, y'all might as well put the clock on her too and start counting down.

this is such a weird argument you’re making and it makes no sense. No one’s pushing her out and saying she needs to leave? It’s just cool she’s got Hollywood things going on man it ain’t that serious.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MIzewJG.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Seeing so many neckbeards upset at Sasha's star power is hilarious. They always have the same lie when they try to diminish her stardom. It's the same lie that goes "I was watching (insert show) and my (insert family/friend) had no idea who (insert wrestler) was". It kills them to see WWE wrestlers still be the preferred choice to appear on things outside of wrestling.:russ:

Only problem with your comment is that a lot of people don't actually know who she is :ld:

Just because she shows up on TV doesn't necessarily make her a household name or that the casual viewer knows who she is. I think people overlook those aspects when they bring up someone not knowing who someone is.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Only problem with your comment is that a lot of people don't actually know who she is :ld:

Just because she shows up on TV doesn't necessarily make her a household name or that the casual viewer knows who she is. I think people overlook those aspects when they bring up someone not knowing who someone is.
No they don't, because that's not difficult thing to wonder about. If some people don't know who she is then they'll Google her and find out.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No they don't, because that's not difficult thing to wonder about. If some people don't know who she is then they'll Google her and find out.

Which proves my point of her not necessarily being a household name :mjlol:

It's not always a shot at someone everytime it's said. Maybe just don't know who that person is. You can apply that situation to the entertainment industry in general.