The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
WWE's cool but who wouldn't wanna be Hollywood?

Everybody knows wrestling isn't forever but I don't get the fascination with putting a clock on somebody. Every time she pops up somewhere and it's "she'll be out in 2 years"

Umm okay....but what if she has offers but she's happy where she's at? She seems happy, I'd imagine if she wasn't she'd ask out or no call, no show and buy a plane ticket home like everybody else.

shyt's weird is all. Y'all do this for Cena too?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Everybody knows wrestling isn't forever but I don't get the fascination with putting a clock on somebody. Every time she pops up somewhere and it's "she'll be out in 2 years"

Umm okay....but what if she has offers but she's happy where she's at? She seems happy, I'd imagine if she wasn't she'd ask out or no call, no show and buy a plane ticket home like everybody else.

shyt's weird is all. Y'all do this for Cena too?
Nobody wanted Cena to stay though. Sasha has been in the hot seat since 2016...so this is all meant to be.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Seeing so many neckbeards upset at Sasha's star power is hilarious. They always have the same lie when they try to diminish her stardom. It's the same lie that goes "I was watching (insert show) and my (insert family/friend) had no idea who (insert wrestler) was". It kills them to see WWE wrestlers still be the preferred choice to appear on things outside of wrestling.:russ:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Nobody wanted Cena to stay though. Sasha has been in the hot seat since 2016...so this is all meant to be.

But it's only when he comes back after leaving he gets the biggest pop in years and his name on the card made Summerslam one of the most watched events in wrestling last year, well alright then.

Yeah I still don't get it but don't let me hold y'all. I'd rather just enjoy what they do now since I'm watching wrestling rather than think about them leaving. Like do y'all actually still like wrestling or just want to see all your favorites leave so you run on the internet to complain how poor the product is?

And when/if she does finally leave, are y'all gonna watch everything she's in just like you watched all her matches? If not, what's the point?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But it's only when he comes back after leaving he gets the biggest pop in years and his name on the card made Summerslam one of the most watched events in wrestling last year, well alright then.

Yeah I still don't get it but don't let me hold y'all. I'd rather just enjoy what they do now since I'm watching wrestling rather than think about them leaving. Like do y'all actually still like wrestling or just want to see all your favorites leave so you run on the internet to complain how poor the product is?

And when/if she does finally leave, are y'all gonna watch everything she's in just like you watched all her matches? If not, what's the point?
Biggest pop to non crowds and empty seats? Great news there..lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Yeah actually... i mean i've seen pretty much every Dwayne movie and all the stuff Cena and Batista have done. i enjoy watching them and if you are a fan of someone u should just be cool with them bettering they lives. Sasha would probably be in action roles mostly.

Sasha has nothing left to prove for WWE. She loves wrestling but if she retired tomorrow she gonna be the women's GOAT for WWE despite what WWE attempts to sell us on Charlotte or Lynch.. Sasha the GOAT. She got the resume and they don't.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah actually... i mean i've seen pretty much every Dwayne movie and all the stuff Cena and Batista have done. i enjoy watching them and if you are a fan of someone u should just be cool with them bettering they lives. Sasha would probably be in action roles mostly.

Sasha has nothing left to prove for WWE. She loves wrestling but if she retired tomorrow she gonna be the women's GOAT for WWE despite what WWE attempts to sell us on Charlotte or Lynch.. Sasha the GOAT. She got the resume and they don't.
Don't do that:snoop:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

That's fine and good on you for doing so. What you need to realize is you are an extreme minority because nobody watches movies Cena's in, I haven't seen Batista act but he was in a big time franchise so I'm in the minority, but I guarantee most haven't seen him outside Guardians. And far as Dwayne, there are people that exist that only know him for movies and have seen him kiss Kevin Hart more times than they've seen him defend a title.

It's nothing to do with proving anything or folks wanting a different situation, like I've said already. If she wants that then she should get it as long as she's willing to put the work in to get there like she did in wrestling. This is more about most wrestling fans wanting something for somebody, knowing full well they won't support like they did them wrestling and I'm trying to figure out why. Nobody's still proved Sasha's even unhappy so how can you better what she might consider the best for her right now?

Like Bianca's clearly on the same trajectory, white girls are buying braided bundles and even little boys do her twirl entrance in the stands for whatever reason. In ways she's already bigger than wrestling rn, at least definitely bigger than the box female wrestlers get put in. I'm just trying to enjoy her while she's active and before it happens. With the same logic, y'all might as well put the clock on her too and start counting down.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
its not a matter of "wanting" her to leave, its that she's excelled in the WWE and has been able to grow beyond the WWE bubble. Thats always gonna be commendable.

I mean I guess but someone's showing exceptional skill at something I like, I'm not counting down the days they until quit that thing I like. That doesn't make sense lol. When they themselves decide enough's enough and change career paths then I'll be on the same boat

Idk and I don't feel like going on about it anymore and would rather see pics so y'all got it :ehh: