The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Let me break this down for you dummy. You came in this thread this morning and had me on your mind... not the other way around :dame:

something wrong with you :scusthov:

Morning? I tagged you 2:43 central time buddy. So are you Asian?:ohhh: Anyway I’m not gonna continue to derail this thread. everyone knows you are the ultimate Sasha obsessed mark(third most post in this thread) So instead of taking my clear joke in jest you decided to be a faq as usual, catch feelings, and throw you usual nonsensical insults/accusations around. Worse than that Francis retard or R=G.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have said nothing but positive things about this dude, good for him :manny: You and some others have hated on him for a while now, it's weird.. let it go.

Mikaze always got you furious :mjlol:
Sasha basically called him a chump..thats why its funny. I see her out with Bayley...she barely hugs this guy..lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Morning? I tagged you 2:43 central time buddy. So are you Asian?:ohhh: Anyway I’m not gonna continue to derail this thread. everyone knows you are the ultimate Sasha obsessed mark(third most post in this thread) So instead of taking my clear joke in jest you decided to be a faq as usual, catch feelings, and throw you usual nonsensical insults/accusations around. Worse than that Francis retard or R=G.

wait.. I have the 3rd most posts :ohmy:

I also have the 2nd most posts in the boiler room thread, ask them if I'm 'retarded' while I'm making everyone money on here especially myself. You can have your "feuds"

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
ZwTLWNL.gif

p19GEj0.gif

ytMLrJE.gif