The Cast of Fresh Prince Reunite (Instagram Photo)

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:mjpls:You'll be on the bandwagon as soon as the reboot is announced. Don't think for a second they won't do it.

Nope I can guarantee you I won't be..They kinda did this already on In The House where Carlton became Maxwell and Unc Phil came back as a priest at his wedding...But really where they ended it was perfect no need to reheat it

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
By most accounts that lady is unstable.....Nobody from that cast really deals with her.

R.I.P. Uncle Phil

I'm sure she's a nice lady, but light skinned Aunt Viv was terrible.
Yeah, OG Aunt Viv really played her part in everything, she was so involved in helping Will get shyt together, asking the toughest questions. I always felt like OG Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil combo made a 2x the impact on the show than Light skin Aunt Viv just being a filler when she came on the show. :francis:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
But really where they ended it was perfect
:scusthov:Naw breh. The family taking off and leaving Will behind was the most backwards random finales ever. They killed it too early imo. How they end after 7 seasons and still never told us what Will decided to do in life.

:dahell:The final season ruined the shows purpose. Just random episodes with no actual story like the first 5-6 had going.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Carlton was somewhere speaking a few years ago and basically said OG Viv is loco en la cabeza

She said herself that off set she really didn't rock with the rest of the cast..Seemed like she resented Will as a rapper turned actor the way Esther Rolle couldn't stand Jimmie Walker back on Good Times as a stand up comic turned actor

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:scusthov:Naw breh. The family taking off and leaving Will behind was the most backwards random finales ever. They killed it too early imo. How they end after 7 seasons and still never told us what Will decided to do in life.

:dahell:The final season ruined the shows purpose. Just random episodes with no actual story like the first 5-6 had going.

Now I couldn't stand how after '93 that they turned Will into a goof but that's the way most sitcoms go after 5 years... On the other side of that there really wasn't too much more they could do or say by '96 Will was gonna finish school and being as smart as he was, you can imagine that he started a business or maybe went into entertainment behind the scenes since he worked on Hillary's talk show

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
was this picture taken after they thru jazzy jeff out ?:lolbron:

RIP Uncle Phil:mjcry:

shot out og aunt viv:salute: