The Cast of Fresh Prince Reunite (Instagram Photo)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
doesn't seem like Will wants to rely on anything from his past now a days. BB3 been stalled for how long (doubt it ever comes out), and wasn't in ID2, so I doubt we ever see a Fresh Prince remake or reboot considering the time it came out was just perfect for the show. I also think everyone knows that and attempting something like that would not be what anyone who is a fan would want.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
doesn't seem like Will wants to rely on anything from his past now a days. BB3 been stalled for how long (doubt it ever comes out), and wasn't in ID2, so I doubt we ever see a Fresh Prince remake or reboot considering the time it came out was just perfect for the show. I also think everyone knows that and attempting something like that would not be what anyone who is a fan would want.
Naw breh, I'm a die hard Fresh Prince fan and I wouldn't mind a reboot.

Also, he's doing BB3 and did MIB 3 do I'm sure he's not totally against relying on his past since most of his new films all flopped (minus Suicide Squad). All those hit movies he did in the past he can still eat off of including the Fresh Prince tv show.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
wish they could reconcile with OG aunt viv too...where lil Nikki?

don't think they'll ever reconcile...she was shytting on Will/Jada during that oscars fiasco

Why the fall out? Never heard this

OG viv was better but the show was better after her. Not cause she left, I just liked the seasons better. The middle seasons are some of the goat tv