The Captain N version of Mega Man is an abomination

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to love this show. Should get a re-boot.

Mega Man's voice was atrocious, though. Only voice for a character that was worse was Wolverine on one of those old Marvel cartoons that used to come on NBC Saturday Mornings.

It was an episode of either spider man and friends or Incredible Hulk.....they gave that motherfukker Logan......an Australian accent WTF!!!??????

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

Mega Man's voice was atrocious, though. Only voice for a character that was worse was Wolverine on one of those old Marvel cartoons that used to come on NBC Saturday Mornings.

It was an episode of either spider man and friends or Incredible Hulk.....they gave that motherfukker Logan......an Australian accent WTF!!!??????

I rented that x-men joint like 100 times lol.....the animation was dope as hell but the voices were TRASHHH

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I came up on that so to me wolverine is always supposed to sound australian